Sales Manager - Scandinavian Designs
Company: Scandinavian Designs
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Design your career with us!We are Scandinavian Designs, a home
furnishings retail destination rooted in our love for modern design
and fine craftsmanship. We are looking for a full-time Sales
Manager to build and inspire sales growth at ourGlendale, AZ
location.Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt, commission after training
The Sales Manager is responsible for delivering store sales and
service success through sales leadership, developing and motivating
a successful sales team and supporting the operational performance
of the store. The Sales Manager drives performance by appropriately
delegating assignments, resolution issues and building teamwork.
The Sales Manager works well with other members of the team across
departments and locations. The Sales Manager promotes the
Scandinavian Design Philosophy creating a warm and welcoming
customer experience. All our associates are passionate about design
and quality products and are committed to providing exceptional
What You Will Do--
- Under the direction of the Store Manager lead the sales growth
and profitability of your store and the quality performance of the
- Support the recruitment, development and retention of a
motivated, high performing sales, sales support and service staff
in order to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Coach Associates on exceptional sales performance.
- Coach Associates on Company policy and procedure
- Lead by example, maintaining a strong professional presence at
all times and act as Store Manager when required.
- Manage sales, service, administrative and/or operational
assignments or functions assigned by the Store Manager.
- Provide exceptional customer care in a manner that models a
positive attitude and enthusiasm for our products and builds
lasting relationships with our customers.
- Demonstrate expertise in our merchandise, knowing the
qualities, benefits, features and ensure appropriate stock levels,
signage and tags.
- Stay current with and promote company communications,
advertising and marketing promotions and events and other
- Demonstrate company standards in selling, service, visual
merchandising and teamwork.
- Ensure company policy and procedures are adhered to on a
consistent basis including opening and closing actions, cash
handling, sales documentation, expenses and employment and payroll
- Maintain, enforce and supervise store safety standards and
- Actively participate and/or facilitate team meetings with
- May perform scheduling and payroll reporting activities in
compliance with Company standards.
- Additional duties as assigned.--
Who You Are
- Experience in a commission-based retail selling.
- Demonstrated success in personal sales and providing
exceptional customer service.
- Experience with interior design and design concepts highly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills, able to perform store analytics and
- The ability to use reasonable and effective decision making
skills in a constantly changing environment.
- Valid driver's license in state where store is located.
- Able to work a combination of days, evenings and weekends.
- Schedule includes weekends, some evenings, holiday work,
inventory and other busy times.
- Standing and walking most of the day.
- Some lifting and assisted lifting for floor displays and
merchandise settings (30 lbs.).
- Some bending, kneeling and stooping.
- Light cleaning, vacuuming and dusting.
- Working with hand tools for assemblies.
- Occasional travel to customer sites and meetings.
- Able to successfully complete the pre-employment background
Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Management experience
in customer service, retail sales, interior design or consulting
preferred and not required.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt + commission after training period
Scandinavian Designs Furniture Offers:
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account
- 401k with employer contribution
- Work life balance - Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fun and rewarding work
- Visually inspiring workplace
- Family-oriented team environment
- Regular schedule
- Generous merchandise discounts--
*Benefits eligibility depends on scheduled hours.
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt, commission after training
A family business 50+ years in the making, with over +40 furniture
showrooms across the U.S., our sister-brands (Scandinavian Designs
and Dania Furniture) are a contemporary home furnishings
destination rooted in a love for Nordic culture, modern design and
quality craftsmanship. We offer extensive product and sales
training to facilitate career growth. Our compensation includes a
competitive pay program, comprehensive health and retirement
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire
applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and
Keywords: Scandinavian Designs, Glendale , Sales Manager - Scandinavian Designs, Executive , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!