Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionFast growing sign company is a family owned
business of 70 years. Seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and goal
oriented individual to join its established sales team in the role
of Sales Representative for Sign company. Sales Representatives
work with everyone. We are looking for a fresh, energetic approach
to our existing markets as well as potential new ones.POSITION
BRANCH MANAGER SUMMARY/OBJECTIVE
- The Sales Representative is responsible for the identification
and generation of sales leads, proposal coordination, customer
contact, and sales closure for assigned region. The Sales
Representative will represent the company in the sales of lighting
& signage products and services to customers
- ESSENTIAL DUITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for cultivating and maintaining customer
relationships, focusing on key decision makers
- Travel throughout the territory to perform site surveys and
meetings with customers to increase company sales.
- Perform site surveys; collect data, take photos, and complete
surveys collecting necessary quote information.
- Meet with customers to present and negotiate proposals. Close
the deal and collect sign contracts.
- Interface with product reps and manufacturing in selecting
appropriate products and check pricing
- Partner with Installation and Service Manager to schedule the
installation of projects; follow-up with internal customers to
ensure project is on track per the customer's expectations.
- Participate in post installation inspections for rebates
- Flow down customer and project information internally to ensure
proper project management, shipping, and billing.ADDITIONAL
- Other duties as required in support of the department and
companyPOSITION REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or related
- Five (5) years of technical / field sales experience, or
equivalent. Preferably in the lighting or sign industry.
- Excellent customer relation skills; ability to establish
credibility with employees, vendors, and customers
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; understand,
speak, read, and write in English language
- Able to travel up to 25% to visit customers, attend trade
shows, and other industry events
- Ability to cold-call, establish contact and navigate to
decision makers within industry
- Proficiency with MS Office suiteIf you are interested in this
opportunity or would like to know about other positions we have
available throughout the US, please contact me, Desiree Smulski,
confidentially at Desiree.Smulski@gogpac.com with your
resume.Connect with me on LinkedIn for fast access:
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age,
color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, genetic information, or any other status protected
by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Glendale , Sales Representative, Sales , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!