Sales Associate - Optical
Company: Vista Optical in Select Military Exchanges
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
National Vision operates over 50 Vista Opticals located on military
exchanges throughout the United States. Exclusively serving
military personnel and their families, Vista Optical offers the
convenience of on-base shopping with value pricing. For more
details about Vista Optical in select military exchanges, visit
MilitaryOptical.comAt National Vision, we believe everyone deserves
to see their best to live their best. We help people by making
quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.Our
strong force of talented opticians and associates help customers
see their best to live their best. By selling, fitting and
dispensing eyewear to customers with superb customer service, our
opticians ensure our standard of excellence is never compromised –
and they're rewarded for that with an impressive benefits
package.How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday
we are closed! Job Description
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Meet or exceed National Vision's sales and company
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Accurately process orders for eyewear via the POS/SDS
- Take optical measurement for patient eyewear as permitted by
- Coordinate the distribution of eyewear products to patients
according to National Vision guidelines.
- Assist with dispensing eyeglasses and contact lens to patients,
as permitted by state law.
- Perform insertion and removal training of contact lenses to
patients as directed by management and permitted by state law.
- Contribute in the marketing of the store by passing out flyers,
making PA announcements and participating in Business Builder
- Complete inventory count and replenish stock as necessary.
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Strong selling skills.
- Ability to learn optical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Able to work and interact effectively within a host store
environment, adhering to and promoting all host store policies,
procedures and regulations.
Taking care of our peopleWe understand the importance of financial
health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive
compensation to all Associates – including bonus potential for
every position in the store! We also offer a comprehensive benefits
package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement
savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal
time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear
discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to
deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career
fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational
courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of
promotions from within.Please see our website
www.nationalvision.com to learn more.National Vision is an
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.All personnel
providing services onsite at all Military Base Exchange locations
are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance
with federal mandates.
Keywords: Vista Optical in Select Military Exchanges, Glendale , Sales Associate - Optical, Sales , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!