Company: Fisher Industries
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Fisher Industries is a family of businesses that encompass all
aspects of the aggregate production and heavy civil construction
industries. Our unique, vertically-integrated business model allows
us to handle small projects, large scale operations, and every
tough job in between. Our goal is to provide reliable products and
sustainable solutions for innovative global infrastructure. For
additional information about our company, visit our website at
The Carpenter Foreman must be able to build shoring and forms in
order to effectively pour concrete on commercial construction
sites. The individual must be a team player with a high sense of
urgency and promotes a safe accident free work environment. Travel
- Operate efficiently, productively and safely to maintain
- Layout, prepare and assemble forms for pouring concrete.
- Dismantle, stack and sort concrete framework.
- Individual must be able to lift and carry objects weighing 50
lb. or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field
- Use of carpentry hand tools such as hammers, levels, squares,
adjustable wrenches, pry bars, and electric tools.
- Perform routine inspections, general maintenance, repair, and
service equipment as required for safety and quality.
- Install barricades as appropriate to eliminate workplace
- Set, brace and align forms for construction of bridges or
drainage flood channels.
- Examine blue prints, sketches, building plans in order to
ensure quality work.
- Perform all duties within safety guidelines set up by OSHA,
MSHA and company policy.
- Provide direction to laborers and other construction
- Basic knowledge of Concrete Finishing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Able to operate equipment efficiently to maintain project
- Physical demands include use hands and fingers fully; reach
for, manipulate and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or
crawl; potentially for long periods of time
- Ability to work successfully as a team and independently.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in
construction or repair of bridges or drainage flood channels or
other industrial structures is preferred.
Fisher Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and
Pre-employment physical and drug testing are required.
If you require an accommodation to submit an application, please
email ...@fisherind.com or call 701-###-#### and ask for HR
Department to request an accommodation. This email is only to
request an accommodation to the application process and is not an
email to inquire about the status of your application. Associated
topics: cabinet maker, cabinetry, carpenter, door, edgebander,
furniture, nail, sand, wood, wooden
Keywords: Fisher Industries, Glendale , Carpenter Foreman, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!