Company: Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
Posted on: May 24, 2023
The primary purpose of the Maintenance Supervisor is to supervise engineering staff and ensure work orders are completed in a timely basis according to brand standards so that guests can have an excellent experience throughout their stay.
The Maintenance Supervisor will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Assist in managing building assets including equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, electrical systems ;
- Assist in effectively planning, scheduling and evaluating preventative maintenance programs ;
- Conduct room and equipment inspections and identify repair needs ;
- Ensures all Associates have the proper supplies and equipment , through using company approved ordering platform s ;
- Conduct appropriate coaching and accountability of engineering associates in accordance with Atrium's Core Values ;
- A ssist with scheduling Associates according to business levels;
- Assist in vendor proposals ;
- Ensure proper sanitization/disinfecting/cleaning of your work area and area after you work completed ;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to leadership ;
- Complete tasks that could have been assigned Maintenance Technician; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, Glendale , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
here to apply!