Production Utility- Part Time
Company: National Football League
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Under the direct supervision of the Production Manager, the
Production Utility is responsible for providing general support for
various technical aspects of production for Insignia Event
Services. This includes logistical support for all home football
games, on and offsite Arizona Cardinals events, and numerous events
held at State Farm Stadium.
The Production Utility position is responsible for utilizing power
tools and heavy machinery, operating lifts and carts, and providing
general production support. This position is also responsible for
equipment repair and maintenance, as well as reporting to
management within the appropriate deadlines.
Primary Job Duties:
- Determine the necessary technical staging production
requirements for Arizona Cardinals Home Games, events, projects at
State Farm Stadium, Dignity Health Arizona Cardinals Training
- Attended regular safety meetings.
- Properly document all shifts and report to management.
- Understand the safe operations of machinery such as forklifts,
- Ensure the shop is clean, organized, and free of dangerous or
- Understands and utilizes safe lifting procedures and using
personal protective equipment
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- OSHA Certified a plus.
- Fork & aerial lift experience/certification a plus.
- Rigging experience/certification is a plus.
- Truck and trailer experience a plus
- Intermediate computer skills to include: Microsoft Office and
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-driven individual
- Required to meet deadlines, with both live events and brand
- Ability to work in moderate and loud noise
- Able to walk or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
Posted:12/31/2022 04:31 AM
Keywords: National Football League, Glendale , Production Utility- Part Time, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!