Electronic Technician II
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesThe
future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that assembles and troubleshoots electrical
assemblies. You will build cable assemblies, test for
continuity/anti-continuity, perform DITMCO testing, and build STE
- Write DITMCO software
- Perform DITMCO testing
- Build cable assemblies
- Repair CCAs
- Troubleshoot CCA failures
- Perform other functional testing
- Provide internal customer supportMust be a US Citizen with no
dual citizenshipYOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Must be a US Citizen
- 6 years' experience reading electronic schematics
- 6 years of electronic build or troubleshooting
- Ability to solder
- 2 years electrical technical training (Associates
- Excellent computer skills with ability to learn DITMCO
- Experience with DITMCO testing
- Have practical experience working with electronic test
- Be able to find effective solutions based on root causes; and
apply six sigma procedures.
- Sound technical judgment and opinions.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things
done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face
of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- JOB ID: HRD182939
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 19019 N. 59th,Glendale,Arizona,85308,United
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Glendale , Electronic Technician II, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!