Personal Loan Consultant II
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As an Personal Loan Consultant II you'll impact the lives of
everyday people and help them go from surviving to thriving with
innovative digital persona finance solutions. We offer a personal
loan solution to customers for things such as medical expenses,
home remodeling, paying off credit cards, etc. Our members love us
because we offer a best in class loan product at competitive rates
with fantastic customer service - all within 1-3 business days from
start to funding!
Join Achieve, change the future!
At Achieve, we're changing millions of lives. From the single
parent trying to catch up on bills to the entrepreneur needing a
loan for the next phase of growth, you'll get to be a part of their
journey to a better financial future. We're proud to have over
2,700 employees in mostly hybrid or remote roles across Arizona,
Carolinas, California, and Texas and are strategically growing our
teams to better serve our members. A career at Achieve is more than
a job-it's a place where you can make a true impact, have a sense
of belonging, establish a fulfilling career, while putting your
Work from home/hybrid:
We're proudly offering work from home options for candidates
located in the greater Phoenix, AZ, Charlotte, NC and Dallas, TX
metro areas. This role requires employees to have high speed
internet with direct plug in access. Wi-Fi will not work for this
role (T-Mobile is also not compatible with our systems)
Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday-Thursday (Must be available
for either shift. Schedule will be assigned in training)
Hours: Working hours will be any 9 hour shift with 1 hour lunch
between the hours of 6:00AM - 8:00PM (shifts will be assigned while
Salary Range: $60,000 to $100,000+ (hourly + bonus + benefits. This
information represents the expected salary range for this role.
Should we decide to make an offer for employment, we'll consider
your location, experience and other job-related factors.
Paid Training: 4 weeks training Monday-Friday 8am-5pm MST
What you'll do:
- Call borrowers primarily via phone with email support to
facilitate their loan application, discuss financial needs and make
- Submit loan applications to underwriting, collect required
documents while constantly communicating next steps, recapping the
loan contract with the customer.
- Utilize strong communication and critical thinking skills to
quickly engage customers, sell them on the benefits of our loan and
drive the transaction to close in 1 to 2 calls.
- Create urgency, address concerns and set the proper
expectations with the customer.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
What you'll bring:
- 2+ year(s) of recent inside sales experience - B2C in a high
volume, short sales cycle; outbound environment required.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a call center sales
- Ability to exhibit effective time management/organizational
skills to manage a pipeline of up to 20 applications in various
stages of completion.
- Driven to succeed in a highly commission and metric driven
environment with a proven track record of exceeding sales
- Strong computer acumen with emphasis on lead based management
using a CRM tool such as Salesforce.
- A coachable attitude and ownership spirit to get the job done
through effective relationship building, assumptive selling and
- High School diploma or equivalent
Achieve well-being with:
- Hybrid and remote work opportunities
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Medical, dental and vision with HSA and FSA
- Competitive and flexible PTO, including dedicated volunteer
- Complete wellness support with access to Virgin Pulse, Ginger
Health Coaching, and fitness discounts
- Up to $5,250 paid back to you on eligible education
- Pet insurance for your furry family members
- Financial support in times of hardship with our Achieve Care
- A safe place to connect with other employees through our six
employee resource groups
Achieve is a leading digital personal finance company. We help
everyday people move from struggling to thriving by providing
innovative, personalized financial solutions. By leveraging
proprietary data and analytics, our solutions are tailored for each
step of our member's financial journey to include personal loans,
home equity loans, debt consolidation, financial tools and
education. Every day, we get to help our members move their
finances forward with care, compassion, and an empathetic touch. We
put people first and treat them like humans, not account
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited
candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone
within Achieve to market your services or candidates. All inquiries
should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right
to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees
without a contract signed by Achieve's Talent Acquisition
Keywords: Achieve, Glendale , Personal Loan Consultant II, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!