Production Coordinator - Multiplatform (Disney Television Animation)
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Production Coordinator works on a project through the
completion of pre-production. As Coordinator, they are available to
help the Producers, Production Managers and or Production
Supervisors on all tasks during pre-production and production (if
- Coordinate any/all of the following meetings: - Storyboard
Handouts, Design Reviews, Pitches, Leica Screenings, Art Approvals,
Animatic Reviews and any additional Production specific
- Break down scripts for Storyboard Handouts and Design
- Work with the other show Coordinators and/or Production
Associate to maintain artwork and production files as per standard
- Enter artwork in the "Insight" database. - Track all artwork
including characters, props and location designs.
- Create, distribute and maintain the episode Design Lists
throughout the production process - from Storyboard to
- Prepare and send complete digital shipping packages of episodes
to Vendor studio. - Confirm receipt and follow up on any
issues/questions that come back from the Vendor studio.
- Prepare and distribute necessary materials for artists that
work in-house, freelance and daily call.
- Partner with Artistic Leadership to ensure that the team has
what they need to complete their weekly assignments. - Flag any
issues/problems to the PM and AP/LP as necessary.
- Partner with the PM and/or AP/LP to ensure that all Storyboards
are conformed, pitch and due dates are on track, S&P and Legal
department changes are addressed and that Exec creative notes are
reviewed and implemented. - Communicate any production delays to
the PM and AP/LP.
- Research and locate reference for the crew, as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the Vendor studio,
Production Executives, and/or other Disney partners as
- Partner with the PM to ensure that all show elements and
production material is archived as per WDTVA and studio
- Partner with the PM to attend and take notes at Retake sessions
as well as distribute notes to the Vendor studio and internal
- Help with event planning and crew activities as needed.
- Perform all other applicable duties as assigned by TVA
Leadership and per -TVA -policies and procedures.Qualifications
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks and solve problems in a
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and
- Mac or PC proficient.Skills
- Microsoft Office - knowledgeable use of Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook and PowerPoint
- Final Draft
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of SAP and ConcurEducation
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experienceJob
Location: Burbank, CA -Additional Information:
- Equal Opportunity
Keywords: The Walt Disney Company, Glendale , Production Coordinator - Multiplatform (Disney Television Animation), Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!