Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
MV Transportation is seeking a Dispatcher who works to direct
the day-to-day route operations and report to the Dispatch
Supervisors. This work is done in compliance with the procedures
defined by the client and in conformance with company procedures.
His/her duties involve daily communication and interaction with
drivers and clients. He/she must also organize and conduct
activities to assure safe, cost-effective, on-time operating
performance. Tracks and reports sign-in/sign-out times, assures
routes are timely, and communicates service issues to the Dispatch
Supervisors or Dispatch Managers as appropriate. Job
- Takes client calls and communicates issues with drivers and
Dispatch Supervisors or Dispatch Managers as appropriate.
- Monitors radio, telephones and on-road provision of service for
- Responsible for influencing positive employee morale and
quality customer service.
- Monitors and completes driver sign-in and sign-out daily.
- May assign trips to drivers to assure adequate disbursement of
trips between all assigned routes.
- Monitors daily system performance.
- Participates in analysis and review of operating
- Notes closed and/or late starting of routes and communicates
same to Dispatch Supervisors and/or Dispatch Managers as
- All other duties, as assigned. Talent Requirements:
- One (1) year previous Dispatcher experience preferred.
- Two (2) years of Customer Service experience is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Trapeze software.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain
composure under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Demonstrate a high customer service commitment.
- Able to demonstrate professional phone manner.
- Knowledge of the service area is a plus. During the course of
employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential
information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the
confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any
other information that MV classifies as confidential.MV
Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or
military status, genetic information or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws,
regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Keywords: MV Transportation, Glendale , Dispatcher, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!