Automotive Technician - Guaranteed OEM Training (Ford-Lincoln)
Company: CALIBRE Systems, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Ford-Lincoln Technician Careers Program is designed to
promote the hiring of technicians with 3 or more years of
professional automotive experience. Selection for the program is
highly competitive in keeping with the tradition of professionalism
found in the Ford-Lincoln brand. The primary goal of this
initiative is to recruit and train candidates to become
brand-certified Ford-Lincoln Automotive Service Technicians.
Candidates must meet the requisite qualifications, experience and
capability requirements, and be willing to attend a Four-week long
in-resident instruction and certification course upon hiring. -The
Ford-Lincoln Automotive Service Technician core job description
(After formal training & OJT):
- Performing assigned work as outlined on repair orders with
efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory
- Diagnosing the cause of malfunctions and performing repairs, if
authorized by Service Consultants (for customers).
- Coordinating with the Parts Department to ensure availability
- Saving and tagging parts if under warranty or if requested by
Service Consultants (for customers).
- Examining the vehicle to determine if additional safety or
service work is required.
- Notifying Service Consultants if additional work is needed or
if repairs/work cannot be completed within the time promised.
- Documenting work performed as directed by Service
- Road testing vehicles to ensure quality of repair and ensuring
vehicles remain clean.
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and attending
factory-sponsored training classes.
- Keeping the shop area neat and clean and remaining accountable
for all tools used.
- Understanding and complying with federal, state and local
regulations, such as safety requirements, hazardous waste disposal,
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other
policies, procedures and programs as required.
- Wear appropriate PPE, to include safety glasses. Maintaining
safety awareness at all times. - -
- The Service Technician will be required to work closely with
others or independently, if needed.
- Dealership uniforms are required.Qualifications, Experience and
- Have at least 3 years of experience working as a Technician in
an automotive service department. -
- Valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- Ability to pass the following pre-employment screening
requirements -(drug screening, Motor Vehicle record report and a
- Be able to provide a minimum of three good work references,
with current contact information. -Must be able to:
- Operate power and hand tools and other types of machinery
- Drive a manual transmission (for road tests).
- Read and comprehend technical instruction.
- Lift up to 50 pounds unassisted and operate hoist and test
- Sit, bend, stoop and/or stand for extended periods (up to 8
hours or more)and kneel, crawl, bend, reach, push, pull and
maneuver in a shop environment safely and as needed.
- While most shops have a controlled climate and are well
ventilated, must be able to work in an environment that may have
exposure to: Petroleum products, dust, hot or cold temperatures,
loud noises, strong odors (exhaust fumes) and assorted other
- Manual dexterity in both hands and the ability to manipulate
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with the
- Must be willing to complete mandated online training, as
assigned during initial interview and screening process.
- Must be willing to accept a minimum 24 month employment
obligation upon hiring.For additional information Contact: -Andy
CrespoUS Army (Retired)Automotive Technical RecruiterCALIBRECell
Keywords: CALIBRE Systems, Inc., Glendale , Automotive Technician - Guaranteed OEM Training (Ford-Lincoln), Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!