Service Architect- OTC/CPQ
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial
company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing
the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and
design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to
customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of
innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will
engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing
solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will
develop leading solutions to business and product engineering teams
to improve the quality and efficiency of product design and
As the Service Architect, you will be responsible to work with
architecture and devops team to solve complex business issues from
design to execution by:
- Work with business to understand business process/requirements
and recommend CPQ solution for each business entity based on
Honeywell Global Design Model
- Owning and driving CPQ related architecture and technical
discussions with internal and external teams (including product
vendors, System integrators, clients etc.) and decisions that meets
different business requirements
- Support project delivery of end to end CPQ solution including
upstream and downstream dependencies to deliver CPQ solutions
- Work with DevOps teams to troubleshoot/resolve technical issues
during CPQ project delivery
- Build relationships internally with you own team and leaders by
understanding the pulse of customers and stakeholders
- Liaise and collaborate with a council of enterprise architects,
business leaders, cyber security team and other stakeholders.
- Ensure all Architectural work has been brainstormed and evaluated
with internal team, other leaders and business stakeholders ensure
the work is in sync with the customer experience and commercial
- Developing solutions, conceptual designs, data flow diagrams that
meet enterprise, infrastructure, security standards and guidelines
while meeting the business requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- End to end application lifecycle experience including design,
implementation, deployment, testing, operation etc.
- CPQ functional and/or technical delivery experience is
- Significant experience in cloud software development: designing,
developing and debugging scalable solutions
- Some experience in an Agile development framework
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration,
Continuous Delivery, Cloud Service Models and DevOps
JOB ID: HRD167636
Category: Information Technology
Location: 855 S Mint St,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Glendale , Service Architect- OTC/CPQ, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!