Company: S2 Residential
Posted on: June 23, 2022
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - JEROME APARTMENTS
S2 Residential is looking to fill the position ofMaintenance
Technician. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Electrical- perform routine electrical repairs such as: wiring,
fuses, fixtures and sockets, and repair/install/service HVAC
* Plumbing- perform routine plumbing repairs such as:
replace/repair/service water heaters, clear drain lines, replace
broken pipes-worn out washers- gaskets and or faucets- and
* Carpentry- perform routine carpentry repair such as: kitchen
cabinets, window screens/glass, door locks, and
* Mechanical- perform routine mechanical repair such as:
repair/diagnose all major appliances
* Inventory- identifying, cataloging, and procuring necessary
materials used in maintenance operations.
* Other unskilled tasks such as: interior and exterior painting,
floor tile installation and repair, interior cleaning, lawn mowing,
leaf raking, tree/shrub trimming, debris removal, and other
* Based on skills and experience
* Monday-Friday 40 hours per week
* Alternating on-call night and weekend coverage required to
respond to emergency service requests.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK CONDITIONS:
The employee must operate hand and power tools and equipment.
Normal physical activity can may involve prolonged standing,
walking, reaching, bending, crouching, stooping, and lying prone.
The employee must occasionally push, pull, and/or lift objects up
to and over 100 pounds. This positionworks indoors and outdoors and
is at times exposed to weather.
* EPA / HVAC
* _Applicants for Maintenance Technician, Assistant
MaintenanceTechnician, or Lead Maintenance Supervisor must
holdvalid HVAC licenses/certifications. Copies ofcurrent
licensemust be submitted in order to be considered._
* Valid Driver License and Auto Liability Insurance
* Reliable Transportation
ABOUT S2 RESIDENTIAL
S2 Residential currently owns and manages 22,000 units throughout
Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia, and Texas. We are
committed to providing the best living experience for our residents
in their respective sub-markets. We are proud to say we invest
heavily in our teams to ensure we maintain a standard of
excellence. We attribute our success to our on-site teams who make
it happen every day.
* S2 Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers
competitive salary and benefits, including bonus, PTO, medical,
dental, disability and life insurance.
* S2 Residential is a drug-free workplace.
* S2 Residential participates in the USCIS/DHS E-Verify Program to
validate the employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in
the United States.
Keywords: S2 Residential, Glendale , MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!