Shipping/Receiving Coordinator II
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: May 14, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionAbout The Role:Monitor scheduled
activities by shift with respect to orders, door assignments,
dispatch of trucks, and contract carriers supporting production and
various other departments on a daily basis.How you will
- Receives and fills orders and performs order status inquiry for
all completed orders.Adjusts orders as necessary when damages or
- Fills and prepares inventory for transportation and monitors
progress throughout shift to assure efficient completion of
- Performs physical counts, cycle counts, and periodic inventory
- Assist transportation function by directing carrier drivers on
empty trailer dropping and load pick-up processes.
- Complete bill of lading, packing list, seal assignment, and bar
code assignments for each order.
- Cross trains and assists with other departments when
- Complies with SOPs, GMPs, safety rules and regulations, and
- Assist Warehouse management in obtaining maximum efficiency and
productivity in warehouse operations.
- Inspecting incoming materials and notifying appropriate staff
of potential quality issues.
- Use moving equipment like forklifts and pallet jacks to safely
and efficient move inventory around the facility
- Prepare appropriate receiving, stockroom, and shipping
documentation in compliance with all domestic and international
regulations (IATA, hazmat, customs, etc.).
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and comfortable
with using a computer.
- Ability to train others in on specified core competencies.
- Investigating and solving customer shipping/receiving problems
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail. -
- Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment. -
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a
- Basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation,
communication with peers, supervisors, etc.).
- Required to monitor facility conditions pertaining to safety,
cleanliness, temperature, and general operational function.
- Must be able to work independently without direct
supervision.What you bring to Takeda:
- High school diploma or GED 2+ years of experience or AA or
higher and 1+ years of related work experience.
- Must possess a valid class C drivers license.
- Successful competition of MVR check in accordance with company
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Exposure to warehousing and manufacturing areas at +5 -C
including storage freezer at -20 -C and exposure to human blood
- In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary
work and walking around observing conditions in the facility.
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring
special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements
and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial
fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- Will work in a cold, wet environment
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends.
- Must be able to work overtime as required. (only for non-exempt
- May be required to work in a confined area.
- Some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.What Takeda can
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursementMore about us:At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.Empowering our people
to shine:Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse
workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law.Location and Salary Information: This post excludes CO
applicants#GMSGQ #ZR1EEO StatementTakeda is proud in its commitment
to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national
origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or
characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran,
special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance
with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other
characteristic protected by law.LocationsLos Angeles, CAWorker
TypeEmployeeWorker Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Glendale , Shipping/Receiving Coordinator II, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!