CDL-A Truck Driver - Earn Up to $110k
Posted on: May 13, 2022
What you'll do We've increased our Class A driver pay! Drive for a
company that invests in your career.Our drivers play an integral
role in delivering the customer promise Walmart is known for, so
starting March 2022, we increased the mileage and activity pay for
all our CDL-A driving jobs across the nation. Because of the role
drivers play in the success of our company, we've expanded our
private fleet to over 12,000 drivers and that growth is not slowing
down anytime soon. With our ever-increasing customer needs and
freight demands, we continue to recruit the best and safest talent
in the transportation industry. Top talent deserves top pay, for
more than just your miles.By investing in our associates, we're
ensuring we continue to offer the best driving jobs in the industry
and a path for everyone to build a future and a career with
Walmart.With our increased mileage and activity pay, you will have
the opportunity to earn up to $110,000 in your first year and more
down the road!We're hiring regional CDL-A drivers within 250 miles
of Fontana, CA. You will average 1800 miles per week, with
opportunities to run more if you choose!Walmart's regional CDL-A
drivers are offered:
- Earn $100,000 up to $110,000 W2 in
your first year Quarterly safety bonuses Scheduled pay increases
annually Weekly home time Consistent weekly schedules Ability to
choose the route schedule option that works best for you No touch
freight deliveries Immediate medical benefit options Dental,
vision, pharmacy, and additional life insurance benefit options
401K retirement plan and Stock Purchase Program options Up to 21
days of PTO during the first year
- Ask about our Walmart driver perks, such as our Referral
Program, Rider Program, Driver Mentor Program, parking at Walmart
locations and more! Why drive for Walmart?Stability. Established
over 50 years ago, a driving career with our Fortune 1 private
fleet offers more than job security, but also stability in pay,
freight, and miles. Walmart's unshakeable foundation is built on
our goal to save our customers money so they can live better, and
our drivers are essential in delivering on that promise.Growth. As
customer needs continue to grow, so do the career opportunities
within our Supply Chain. As a Walmart driver, you can choose what
personal career growth looks like for you. Whether that is growing
your annual income, a path to management, the road to early
retirement or somewhere in-between, we encourage you to grow with
us.Pride. Our private fleet drivers are proud to represent the
Walmart spark on the road. It symbolizes their dedication to
delivering on our customer promise, while prioritizing safety on
the road. Pride in the Walmart spark extends beyond the individual
driver, creating an atmosphere of respect and teamwork across the
entire enterprise.What we are looking for in our drivers:
- 30 months of previous CDL-A experience in the last 48
- A safe driving record and continuous dedication to upholding
high safety standards.
- Pride in your career as a driver and representing the Walmart
spark on the road.
- Commitment to delivering on the customer promise.
- A positive, team player attitude with a passion for
contributing to the overall success of Walmart.
- Join us as we continue to build the best-in-class private fleet
in the transportation industry. There's a road here for
- Choose a company that chooses to invest in you. Drive for
Walmart. Minimum Qualifications
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver's License with Hazmat
endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain
HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120
calendar days of date of hire.
- A minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class
A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous 4 years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a
personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3)
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial
motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No DUI, DWI, OUI, or reckless driving involving alcohol/drugs
convictions within the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor
vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting
in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from
the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last
ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* resulting in a fatality or
catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor
- The above information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed
to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all
duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees
assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made
available as part of the hiring process.
Keywords: Walmart, Glendale , CDL-A Truck Driver - Earn Up to $110k, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!