Inventory Control Assistant
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
PDS Tech Inc. is currently hiring for a Inventory Control
Assistant to work at the Glendale, AZ Honeywell
- Must be detailed oriented and be able to stay focused.
- Records and maintains control of all inventory items purchased
- Ensures compliance with established internal control
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor/manager. STOCKROOM RECEIVING
- Validates accuracy of receipt of items from Receiving &
- Prepares items for storage, repackaging as required for proper
protection & for simplified cycle counting.
- Processes items using SAP. Assures proper labeling for data
- Supports admin work for stockroom reports, filing and
- Supports inter-departmental transport of materials when
required. CYCLE COUNTS -
- Validates accuracy of bin location per inventory document,
pulls defined bin for counting.
- Validates material data against inventory document.
- Counts materials, sometimes counter will need to use Tweezers,
etc. for proper handling.
- May need to use wire or tape & reel counting devices.
- Document quantity of parts on inventory document or in SAP,
then repackage and reseal them.
- Assures bin is returned to original location.
- May need to pull bins for recounts. KITTING
- Supports kitting person with pulls as required.
- Pulls materials indicated on labels.
- Validates material and location data against labels using
- Repackage materials for kitting.
- Assures residual material is returned to proper locations. -
- US Citizenship is required
- Requires a high school diploma with functional experience
- Required to wear most of day ESD smock & safety straps to
eliminate static and gloves to prevent FOD exposure to
- Lifting is at or below 30Lbs. without significant
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and
physical risks is anticipated.
- May need use PPE such safety glasses & gloves to handle certain
materials such as chemicals and freezer materials.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least
Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other
- Some Travel to another site may be requiredPDS Tech, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Glendale , Inventory Control Assistant, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!