Sr DFIR Analyst
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Requisition ID: 248139Requisition Posting End Date:
Bechtel is looking for people who want to change the landscape of
traditional incident response and digital forensics. We are an
agile and dynamic team doing fantastic work in information
security. Our goal is to change the industry to improve security
for both our company and the world.
Role Overview:As the Senior Incident Response Analyst, you will be
working with a group of highly productive employees to implement
critical functions of our incident response. You will be working
with standard forensics tools such as EnCase and some
groundbreaking new technology as well. Your peers will be respected
people from the information security industry. Due to the nature of
the incident response, we are looking for someone who is not only
technically proficient but can effectively communicate with
managers and individual contributors during an incident response
When not actively leading or participating in an incident, you will
be working on improving the incident response processes, threat
hunting, content development, data enrichment, and fostering
communication between security groups as well as being the center
point of contact for escalation on a multitude of issues.
- Seek out inefficiencies in existing processes and develop
automated solutions in a global enterprise environment.
- Utilize your expert communication skills to produce greater
awareness of goals, projects, and tasks amongst the Global Security
Operation and Engineering (GSOE) team.
- Lead and prioritize the Incident Response staff efforts across
the enterprise, this includes determining the response level of an
incident, investigating small to large scale incidents, establish
appropriate actions to remediate threats.
- Engineer commercial or open-source tools to identify, respond
or remediate threats and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
or a related field or 12 years of relevant experience in lieu of a
- Six or more years of general information technology experience
with 8 years of full-time direct experience in digital forensics
incident response (DFIR).
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Strong analytical, documentation, and communication
- In-depth experience with all facets of digital forensics and
- Expert knowledge of Windows, Mac, and Linux based operating
- Solid experience applying all facets of DFIR to on-prem and
- A passion for Information Security.
- Demonstrated threat hunting experience with Python, SIEM, and
- Technical acuity in the field of Information Technology
Operations and Security Operations.
- Knowledge, understanding, and ability to apply technical
security standards and tools.
- Excellent conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills.
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across
multiple functions, departments, and levels Experience testifying
in court, a firm grasp on the chain of custody and legal hold
investigations as well as an understanding of discretion and
- Familiarity with SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and
Response) software with an emphasis on building complex playbooks
for automating routine incidents.
Shaping tomorrow togetherBechtel is one of the most respected
global engineering, construction, and project management companies.
Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that
foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we've
completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160
countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global
businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental;
Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built
on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to
our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and
integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what
we deliver, and what we live.
www.bechtel.comBechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability,
citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran
status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law.In accordance with Bechtel's duty to
provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to
safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we
have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work
location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement.
Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which
protocols apply to the work location for the job you are
Keywords: Bechtel, Glendale , Sr DFIR Analyst, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!