Company: Spencer Ogden
Posted on: January 13, 2022
It's a 6-8 month project where we will hire helpers on our
payroll with full benefits and a vehicle to do modem and meter
swaps. They will be evaluated on performance and when the project
completes will consider them for longer employment. At project
completion in mid to late March 2022 they get a $1K completion
bonus. OLAR ELECTRICIAN HELPER Responsibilities
- Assists Solar Technician in performing maintenance and service
tasks for solar customers in assigned territories.
- Assists Solar Technician in evaluating systems accurately for
maintenance, warranty, design, and other purposes.
- Assists Solar Technician in providing Tier 1 troubleshooting
for all performing solar systems.
- Develops knowledge of all roof types and the appropriate
flashings and mounts to use on those roofs while working at
heights.FLSA Status: Non-exempt Reports to: Field Service Manager
- 0-1+ year of experience as an electrical technician, solar
installer, or solar maintenance technician
- High School Diploma (or GED) plus electrical training.
- Current valid Driver's license with acceptable Motor Vehicle
Record Preferred Qualifications
- 1 + years of labor experience in electrical trade, general
construction, or mechanical experience
Keywords: Spencer Ogden, Glendale , Solar Helper, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!