Community Impact, Inclusion, and Belonging Consultant
Company: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We are actively hiring for a Community Impact, Inclusion, and
Belonging Consultant to join our team. Join us and support CSAA
Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving our goals! This role
is responsible for developing, driving, and executing the company's
inclusion, belonging, and community impact strategy and programs
that meet business and enterprise objectives. The ideal candidate
must have proven success in developing new programs, processes, and
initiatives that produce desired outcomes that foster inclusive
leadership; advance community engagement; boost collaboration and
innovation; and empower the company to attract, retain and advance
top talent with diverse cultural backgrounds. Essential
- Builds, develops and implements inclusion & belonging and
community impact programs or principals.
- Applies expert knowledge to build consultative partnerships
with internal and external business partners to increase knowledge,
visibility and use of inclusion, belonging and community impact
programs and sponsorships, expertise, resources and tools.
- Ensures CSAA IG sustains its visibility in the areas of
inclusion, belonging and community impact among community
organizations, leaders and elected officials.
- Grows, develops and leverages relationships and partnerships
internally and within the community.
- Ensures program stays on track, troubleshoot issues, execute
and deliver on time and within budget.
- Develops and conducts presentations on inclusion, belonging,
and community impact for employees, leaders, community groups, and
- Develops and conducts training sessions for inclusion,
belonging, community impact programs, tools and resources to
advance knowledge and use.
- Monitors benefits post implementation.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for continuous
improvement of program approaches, methods and tools.What would
make us excited about you?
- Eight (8) or more years of relevant experience; or an
appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) or more years leading corporate diversity and/or
community impact initiatives
- Master's Degree (preferred)
- Broad business knowledge and ability to engage with and
influence senior leaders to implement strategic goals and translate
them into tactical plans and objectives.
- Highly developed understanding and knowledge of program design
and implementation in the areas of inclusion, belonging, and
- Independent, strategic thinker who fosters a culture of
curiosity, creative-thinking and continual process
- Advise stakeholders and partners on performance and how to
achieve positive business outcomes.
- Exceptional communication and influence skills, building
relationships of trust with diverse internal and external
- Outstanding consultation, collaboration, teamwork and diplomacy
skills.Why join us?
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do
honorable work, and we live our core beliefs
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!Read more
about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic
team at: Let's work together Submit your application to be
considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and/or
your spam folder to ensure you don't miss important updates from
us. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also
works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our
differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA
Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture
where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage
their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique
identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company
and reflect our communities and members. If reasonable
accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or
interview process please contact .CSAA Insurance Group is an equal
opportunity employer. In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for
Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a
range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in
Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary
range of $116,000-$137,000 with an opportunity for a company-wide
annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan
(AIP), of up to 12% of eligible pay.Please note, hourly or salary
compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation
available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right
to amend these benefits at any time and actual compensation will be
determined at time of offer.#hp#expand#LI-AO1
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Glendale , Community Impact, Inclusion, and Belonging Consultant, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!