Company: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Are you able to work with messy data from disparate sources in
different formats? Do you use Excel functions that most people
don't even know exist? Do you prefer the title -Problem Solver- or
-Discoverer of Insights- instead of -Analyst-? Does telling the
story through data science in order to influence the design of the
AAA Insurance products sound interesting to you? If you answered
yes to these questions, we may have an exciting career opportunity
for you. We are looking for a high potential insurance analyst to
join our product analytics team who will help deliver rapid,
profitable growth Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA
Insurer, in achieving our goals!Essential Responsibilities
- Performs complex insurance, financial, and economic
research/analysis in collaboration with product management,
underwriting, claims, actuarial.
- Collaborates with other functional areas to develop quality
standards, strategy tactics and systems for monitoring performance
for all insurance transactions.
- Utilizes knowledge and understanding of insurance operations,
makes recommendations for process improvements, market development
and goal attainment based on analysis performed.
- Prepares presentations of findings and recommendations and may
participate as a co-presenter and/or lead portions of projects to
- May review work of less seasoned staff for accuracy, logic and
appropriateness. Develops and may act as coach on processes for
reporting out information to organization.What would make us
excited about you?
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, business, statistics,
economics, computer science, or related field
- 5+ years of directly related experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and SQL
- Strong research, statistical, analytical, processing and
mathematical skills with ability to structure and conduct
- Adaptability and the capability of multi-tasking and effective
- Ability to make effective formal presentations.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Master's Degree (preferred).
- Knowledge of insurance, accounting and rate-making concepts
- Significant experience/background in scripting languages
including Python, R, and SAS (preferred).
- Proficient in one or more analytics & visualization tools (e.g.
Tableau, Power BI, SAS Viya preferred).
- Expertise in various structured analysis and design techniques
- Experience with data science a plusWhy join us?
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do
honorable work, and we live our core beliefs
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!Read more
about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic
team at: https://careers.csaa-insurance.aaa.comLet's work
togetherSubmit your application to be considered. We communicate
via email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure
you don't miss important updates from us.Headquartered in Walnut
Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado,
Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and
invisible, make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and
valuable. We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a
sense of belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We
believe in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points
of view to advance our company and reflect our communities and
members.If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the
job application or interview process please contact
TalentAcquisition@csaa.com.CSAA Insurance Group is an equal
opportunity employer.In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for
Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a
range thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in
Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position has a salary
range of $89,000-$105,000 with an opportunity for a company-wide
annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual Incentive Plan
(AIP), of up to 8% of eligible pay.Please note, hourly or salary
compensation, or the range of hourly or salary compensation
available for a position may vary by location. We reserve the right
to amend these benefits at any time and actual compensation will be
determined at time of offer.#hp#expand#LI-AO1
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Glendale , Insurance Analyst, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!