Warehouse Team Member
Company: Gap Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2020
About Gap Inc. Our past is full of iconic moments — but our
future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana
Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed
people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over
the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years. But we're
more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and
should be a force for good, and it's why we work hard to make
product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It's why we're
committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work.
If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't
afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with
us. About the roleAs a warehouse team member, you'll facilitate the
flow of merchandise through our distribution centers to deliver on
the highest-growth area of our business at one of the world's
largest specialty retailers. At Gap Inc., things are changing
daily, but one thing that won't is our commitment to the safety and
comfort of our teams and customers. We're actively engaged in the
health and safety needs of our employees and have increased the
frequency of regularly scheduled cleanings and sanitization
efforts. We're also providing masks for all team members,
practicing safe social distancing, encouraging frequent hand
washing and advising employees not to come to work if they are ill.
Benefits include: Best-in-class health and safety standards, a
climate-controlled environment, weekly pay and a generous
merchandise discount for our brands.Things to keep in mind: The
physical climate varies, and hot and cold extremes may be
experienced, specific functions may require protective equipment.
Please note, our distribution centers maintain a drug and
alcohol-free work environment.What you'll do
- Perform ticketing, stocking, picking, packing, counting,
housekeeping and safety functions including receiving, quality
audits, system updates, locating merchandise, completing orders and
sending to shipping.
- Load and unload cartons.
- Perform data entry through computer terminals or Remote Data
- Operate motorized material handling equipment as required based
on facility requirements.
- Support best-in-class safety standards.
- Collaborate with team members in support of process
improvements and cost reductions.Who you are
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to make accurate and efficient inventory counts and
perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive tone
with team members and management.
- Understand and be able to learn industry-specific
- Must be licensed prior to operating motorized material handling
- Must be able to read and write in English and understand oral
and written instruction.
- Ability stand for long periods of time, walk continuously and
lift, carry, push, pull, reach, grasp, bend and stack cartons for
up to 12 hours at a time and up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain a schedule of 8 hours per shift; overtime schedules
vary and may reach up to 12 hours per shift.Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet
and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month
to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions
up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- of the benefits we offer. *For eligible employees
Keywords: Gap Inc., Glendale , Warehouse Team Member, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!