Company: Mark Anthony Brewing
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Maintenance Supervisor to
supervise and lead technical teams performing planned and unplanned
maintenance at the Glendale, AZ brewery. This position will work
with other operational and safety staff members to ensure the safe
and timely completion of maintenance actions that increases
equipment availability, maintains design speeds, reduces scrap, and
meets throughput requirements. The supervisor will set team member
schedules and verify necessary labor reports. The supervisor will
be the primary coach for the execution of a cohesive, safety
oriented, daily team effort that promotes efficient, effective
performance of preventative maintenance and repairs in the most
economical method and with the shortest duration possible.
This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a
brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Glendale, AZ.
As a Maintenance Supervisor, your responsibilities will
- Supervise and coordinate maintenance crews for a 24/7
operation; includes facility, packaging line, brewery, and LVG
- Appraise team member work contributions to both recognize above
and beyond performance and discipline team members when
- Develop maintenance tech skills sets through OJT and
- Review individual scheduled work assignments to ensure
maintenance techs understand what needs to be done, so that they
perform the work safely, on-time, and thoroughly.
- Validate through measurement that line performance is improved
post maintenance action.
- Verify required work permits, work orders, parts draws, and
other documents and procedures are followed by all assigned team
- Maintain team member time sheets and schedules.
- Ensure that assigned maintenance crews react quickly and
appropriately to urgent calls.
- Supervise team execution during critical, complex overhaul or
repair activities to ensure positive return of the plant
- Coach and guides employees through work order creation in the
- Assist technicians during downtime events as required.
- Assist with machine overhauls as required.
The Maintenance Supervisor is well-suited for you if you:
- Complete annual safety, GMP, and HAACP training
- Conduct regular safety discussions and toolbox talks
- Clearly communicate work expectations, and then follows up to
appraise quality and thoroughness of work assignment
- Monitor work in progress to ensure that food safe maintenance
and sanitary procedures are used
- Coach team members on safety, job execution, and adherence to
company and plant policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Ensure shop and work area cleanliness, organization, and tool
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree,
certification or higher within a technical field preferred.
- 10+ years of high-speed food and beverage manufacturing or
brewery maintenance experience, with> 5years in maintenance
supervisory or higher role in a 24/7 operation.
- Experience leading multiple shift, technical crews comprised of
industrial electrician, controls, mechanic, millwright skills
- Prior experience with plant/line startups or turn-around plant
- Familiarity with 29 CFR 1910, NFPA 70e: OSHA 10, OSHA 30, or
- Familiarity with maintaining PLCs and automated packaging
- Experience with Boilers, Compressors, Reverse Osmosis, Waste
Water Treatment Systems.
- Experience scheduling and planning maintenance.
- Experience reading and interpreting schematics for process and
instrumentation diagrams, and repair variable frequency drives,
servo motors and controllers, communication systems, PLC
input/output cards, and safety modules.
- Experience with batching and mixing systems.
- Excellent use of computer and software skills such as MS
office, excel (advanced), word, and email.
- Experience with a CMMS/EAM.
Relocation Available: Yes, for the right candidateWhy work for Mark
Anthony Brewing in Glendale?Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest
Brewer in the United States, recently opened our revolutionary,
state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Glendale, AZ. It
is the largest, most advanced brewery built in the United States
within the last 25 years. The nearly one million sq. ft. facility
will employ a team of over 300 people with a shared passion for
quality and doing what's right. Come join us on this
once-in-a-lifetime journey as we start up our flagship facility in
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. (MABrewing) provides supply chain
management for and produces category-defining brands like the
iconic White Claw-- Hard Seltzer, Mike's-- Hard Lemonade, Mike's--
Harder-- Lemonade, Cayman Jack-- and MXD. We are a disruptive
innovator and true high performer are proud to produce the best
tasting products in the brewing industry.
Our collaborative culture is unapologetically fast paced,
entrepreneurial, and results driven. We act like owners and embody
a sense of urgency and pride in everything we do, while ensuring we
always overdeliver on quality. We treat each other with humility,
authenticity and celebrate our diverse and inclusive culture, in
which everyone can thrive. Safety is paramount, and we are proud to
provide a safe and healthy work environment in each of our
People are the most important ingredient at Mark Anthony Brewing.
Each team member makes an impact on our family-owned business and
we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to
always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of
community in our organization with a true passion and love for what
Our common purpose is to continuously innovate, think differently
and always overdeliver on quality for our customers and consumers.
Despite everything we have achieved we take nothing for granted,
remain humble, and our success inspires us to push the boundaries
of innovation and creativity even further. If you are curious,
collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and
are looking for a long-term role with a company that is
transforming the industry- while having some fun - we want you to
consider joining our family!
Please visit MABrewing.com and find our careers page to get
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible
workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates
taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please email
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position
within the state of Arizona.
Keywords: Mark Anthony Brewing, Glendale , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!