Central Utility Plant Operator
Company: Mark Anthony Brewing
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Mark Anthony Brewing is hiring a Central Plant Utility Operator
to operate, monitor, maintain and repair utility systems and
equipment in our a brand new, large-scale, state-of-the-art brewing
facility in Glendale, AZ.
As aCentral Plant Utility Operator, your responsibilities will
- operating, maintaining and repairing steam generating boilers,
glycol chiller systems; the centralized water treatment and
distribution system; truck and rail receiving; and material
transfer systems for raw materials, CO2 and other bulk commodities;
as well as the wastewater treatment plant.
- operating the biological aerobic waste treatment plant and
associated equipment and processes.
- Analyzing data from controls, mechanical, electrical, chemical
and biological systems and initiates change to ensure continuous,
cost effective treatment within equipment requirements and state
discharge permit limits.
- Initiating corrective actions or alternative methods and
procedures to continue operations if outages, repairs, breakdowns
or large spills or dumps into the wastewater plant occur.
- performing basic and advanced laboratory tests as needed.
- conducting routine as well as non-routine analysis of the waste
stream and other utility systems, like boiler chemicals, well water
quality and filtration equipment.
- engaging with Production, Quality, EH&S, Engineering,
Maintenance, State and local authorities, independent laboratories,
chemical and parts suppliers, and contractors.
- performing routine preventative, corrective and autonomous
maintenance and repair of associated equipment.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Associate's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Wastewater Treatment
Operations (or a related field) OR certification or training from
an accredited technical program preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, working on
- Two years of laboratory and or operational experience in an
aerobic and/or anaerobic wastewater treatment plant is desired,
preferably a brewery or an industrial environment relevant to
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations and PPE procedures.
- Arizona ADEQ wastewater operator certification is desired.
- Boiler operations experience or certification is highly
- EPA 609 certification, Universal Refrigeration License, HVAC
license is highly desired.
- Ability to successfully pass a government background screen for
admittance to jobsite.
Relocation Available? No
TheCentral Plant Utility Operator position is well-suited for you
- Possess general knowledge of hand and power tools.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- have good knowledge of mathematics, mechanics, chemistry,
biology, microbiology, cryogenics, electrical systems, controls
systems, maintenance, and safety procedures.
This position is critical to Mark Anthony Brewery operation. It
requires physical, chemical and microbiological analysis of the
brewing feeder streams, wastewater effluent discharge, bio-solids
and plant commingled wastewater discharge. It requires knowledge
and understanding of wastewater treatment plant operations, sludge
processing and handling, chemistry, microbiology and operations of
sophisticated analytical laboratory equipment.
Why work at Mark Anthony Brewing
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer company
in the US? If so, check out the opportunities Mark Anthony Brewing
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. (MAB) is a division of The Mark Anthony
Group of Companies, one of North America's most diversified and
successful private beverage companies focused on the beverage
alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. provides supply chain
management for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies and is focused
on building for the long-term. MAB produces the iconic White Claw--
Hard Seltzer, Mike's-- Hard Lemonade, Mike's-- Harder-- Lemonade,
Cayman Jack-- and MXD brands for the western United States. We are
a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a
fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a
company that is transforming the industry- while having some fun -
we want you to consider joining our family!
Please visit mabrewing.com and find our careers page to get
Mark Anthony Brewing Company Information
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and
are proud to produce the best tasting products in the industry. We
have revolutionized the flavored malt beverage industry with
category-defining brands like mike's-- Hard Lemonade, launched in
1999, and America's #1 Hard Seltzer, White Claw--.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and
drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on
creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to
discover. Using our proprietary technology, we brew the purest malt
base in the industry.
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency,
Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life
everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be
successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment,
Competence and Curiosity.
Keywords: Mark Anthony Brewing, Glendale , Central Utility Plant Operator, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!