Maintenance Technician- Mechanical
Company: Mark Anthony Brewing
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer
company in the US? Do you want to be apart of an innovative team in
a brand new state-of-the-art brewing facility? If so, Mark Anthony
Brewing has the perfect opportunity for you!
Overview:Responsible for the daily completion of tasks integral to
the operation and overall performance of the Brewery. The
maintenance technicians perform highly diversified duties to
install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain highly automated and
advanced production and facility equipment according to plant
safety, environmental, and GMP guidelines to support the
achievement of the plant's business goals and objectives.
The Maintenance Technician-Mechanical will make certain that Safety
and Quality are at the forefront of all activities for both them
self and their teammates. This role will work closely with other
maintenance team members as well as other departments including
Operations, Quality and Logistics to ensure daily and weekly tasks
are being completed on-time and according to standard operating
- Comply with all established job safety practices, policies and
procedures as specified in plant and corporate directives for the
safe performance of work; including, but not limited to: LOTO, hot
work permits, confined space entry, arc flash safety, etc.
- Identify and communicate unsafe work practices or
- Repair, troubleshoot, improve, and maintain high speed
production and packaging line equipment.
- Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and
provide maintenance support in a high speed manufacturing
- Troubleshoot, maintain, overhaul, lubricate,
disassemble/reassemble and repair as needed equipment
- Heat Exchangers
- Electrical Equipment as required and able to do safely
- Performs clean-up, painting, and housekeeping duties.
- Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
- Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating
- Assist with process improvement and initiate change.
- Ensure quality, and sanitation standards are met at all
- Supply and maintains required hand tools.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management Software for the
- Receive and print daily work order assignments
- Track and enter time work against work orders
- Create repair work orders as needed to correct issues in plant
- Assists with basic electrical tasks as required.
- Communicates pertinent information to next shift.
- Recognizes waste streams and minimizes waste generation through
prudent use of materials, proper disposal and segregation of waste
- Collect and store warranty parts as directed by the parts room
- Comply with environmental regulations when using, dispensing,
or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and wastes.
- Perform other job duties as required.
Role will be required to complete annual JSA, GMP, Safety, and
Accountable for the ongoing management of Process Indicators (PIs)
within the scope of the role, and collaboration of cross-functional
PI's and KPIs relating to overall maintenance department
performance. Current measures include but are not limited to:
- Schedule Attainment- Target Production vs Actual
- Continuous Improvement- Work Order completion
- Cost/Inventory Management- Unplanned Downtime/Emergency repair,
PM completion rate
- Maintenance Plan Execution- Work Order Planned vs Completed,
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3-year industrial mechanical experience or two-year technical
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Ability to demonstrate and maintain a"can-do" and positive
- Ability to provide and receive open and regular feedback and
- Works well under pressure while staying true to the company
- Precision machining and sanitary welding skills preferred
- Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Suite and
Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience
- Experience troubleshooting high-speed computer-controlled
- Unwavering commitment to safety and safe work practices.
- Knowledge of Servos and related controllers including hydraulic
and pneumatic, temperature controls.
- Application of high-level quality standards.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD preferred
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
- Ability to use electronic test equipment.
- May require ability to operate a forklift and/or scissor
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary
information in a confidential manner.
- Performs individual assignments as management may direct.
- Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and
standards of conduct.
- Maintains an awareness of and complies with hazardous waste
management and other environmental management requirements in the
workplace by attending scheduled training sessions.
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity,
knowledge, and skills.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical systems and understanding
of requirements to work safely around energized and de-energized
- Ensures safety be wearing appropriate PPE when completing
- Fast-paced environment with potential shifting priorities
- High quality state of the art brewery and packaging
- Works in confined area(s).
- Works alone at times.
- This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but
not limited to, high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to
- Subject to extreme heat/cold temperatures
- Required to workan assigned 2-2-3 schedule, 12 hour days or
nights (weekends and holidays), this job may include working
weekends (Saturday and Sunday); working hours may vary as specified
by management. Incumbent must be able to work overtime on a regular
basis and/or be on call as directed by management.
- Ability to push/pull/move up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to ascend/descend stairs throughout the workday.
- Excellent hand / eye coordination including manual
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position
within the state of Arizona.
Keywords: Mark Anthony Brewing, Glendale , Maintenance Technician- Mechanical, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!