Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Company: Mark Anthony Brewing
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer
company in the US? If so, check out the opportunities we offer to
Bring Flavor to Life!
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. is a division of The Mark Anthony Group
of Companies, one of North America's most diversified and
successful private beverage companies focused on the beverage
alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. provides supply chain
management for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies and is focused
on building for the long-term. MAB produces the iconic White Claw--
Hard Seltzer, Mike's-- Hard Lemonade, Mike's-- Harder-- Lemonade,
Cayman Jack-- and MXD brands for the western United States.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a
fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a
company that is transforming the industry- while having some fun,
we want you to consider joining our family!
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. is hiring a SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
responsible for daily completion of tasks integral to the operation
and overall performance of the warehouse. The SHIPPING AND
RECEIVING CLERK will be cross trained in all areas of the warehouse
and will be qualified to complete all tasks in the shipping and
The SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK will make certain that Safety and
Quality are at the forefront of all activities. This role will work
closely with warehouse team members to ensure daily and weekly
tasks are being completed on-time and according to standard
As a SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK,your responsibilities will
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests,
invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing
- Maintain files of shipping records and trace missing or lost
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to
rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to
maintain inventory of stock.
- Read customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition
to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Arrange for carrier vehicle or pickup
- Route products to departments
- Corrects LGV (Laser Guided Vehicles) alarms
- Inspects Trailers
- Unloads finished goods and raw material deliveries utilizing a
- Maintains pallet storage area; offloads pallets from trailers
and stage for LGV's to pick up
The SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK positionis well-suited for you if
- Ability to manage well under pressure while staying true to the
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Demonstrated team player; ego left at the door.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, acts like an owner taking full accountability
- Ability to receive regular feedback and act upon it
- Demonstrated drive for learning and teaching/sharing best
practices with others.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of experience in warehouse environment.
- Forklift experience (must achieve certification)
- Demonstrated and effective use of computer skills such as MS
office, Teams, OneNote, and email.
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position
within the state of Arizona.
Keywords: Mark Anthony Brewing, Glendale , Shipping & Receiving Clerk, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!