Maintenance Inventory Clerk
Company: Mark Anthony Brewing
Posted on: September 15, 2020
Are you interested in working for the fastest growing beer
company in the US? If so, check out the opportunities we offer to
Bring Flavor to Life!
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. is a division of The Mark Anthony Group
of Companies, one of North America's most diversified and
successful private beverage companies focused on the beverage
alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. provides supply chain
management for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies and is focused
on building for the long-term. MAB produces the iconic White Claw--
Hard Seltzer, Mike's-- Hard Lemonade, Mike's-- Harder-- Lemonade,
Cayman Jack-- and MXD brands for the western United States.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a
fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a
company that is transforming the industry- while having some fun,
we want you to consider joining our family!
Mark Anthony Brewing Inc. is hiring a MAINTENANCE INVENTORY CLERK
to maintain an accurate inventory of up to 1000+ line items. Duties
also include assisting the maintenance planner in assembly of
materials for maintenance technicians.
The maintenance parts room clerk will ensure that Safety and
Quality are at the forefront of all activities. This role will work
closely with the others to ensure their scheduled daily and weekly
assignments are being completed on-time and within standard
As a MAINTENANCE INVENTORY CLERK,your responsibilities will
- Restocks consumables, critical spare parts, and parts
- Provides PO delivery status updates for outstanding orders from
- Corrects and manages AP MRO Outstanding Issues
- Manages inter-organizational shipping and receiving
- Manages physical spare parts inventory, and ensures they are
placed in appropriate storage locations
- Performs weekly/quarterly MRO Cycle counts researches and
- Organizes parts room area per 5S Process (Sustain, Sort,
Straighten, Shine, Standardize)
- Purchases items/parts availability management, able to source
to various suppliers/vendors
- Perform other various job duties as required
- May be required to use personal vehicle to pick up emergency
parts from a local supply house on infrequent basis (mileage
The MAINTENANCE INVENTORY CLERK positionis well-suited for you if
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Demonstrated team player; ego left at the door.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, acts like an owner taking full accountability
- Ability to receive regular feedback and act upon it
- Demonstrated drive for learning and teaching/sharing best
practices with others.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent. Associates degree,
certification or higher within in a technical field preferred.
- 2-5 years of maintenance inventory control experience in a
high-speed packaging, food or beverage manufacturing plant.
- Experience in researching parts manuals and drawings,
identifying mechanical and electrical parts, organizing parts
locations, writing basic work instructions related to parts
management; and, investigating and reconciling discrepant inventory
- Excellent use of computer and software skills, expertise in
using MS Excel (generating spread sheets, formatting, using basic
- Valid driver's license
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position
within the state of Arizona.
Job Grade: pay range $17 - $23
Keywords: Mark Anthony Brewing, Glendale , Maintenance Inventory Clerk, Professions , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!