Dispute Resolution Officer
Company: Global Credit Union
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Reports to: Dispute Resolution Manager -Functions Supervised:
Electronic Fraud and Disputes -Primary Functions: Responsible for
supervising the daily operation of the Dispute Resolution
Department. Ensure accurate and timely resolution of member issues
as allowed by federal guidelines and Credit Union policies and
procedures. -Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of member issues as
allowed by Regulation E, VISA, NACHA, federal guidelines and Credit
Union policies and procedures.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of Regulation E as well
as Visa and NACHA dispute guidelines and an in-depth knowledge of
best practices. Develop familiarity with applicable state and
federal regulations, as they relate to disputed transactions.
- Provide leadership and direct staff in research, analysis,
recommendation, and implementation of the resolution of any member
dispute to avoid charge-backs.
- Review, resolve and analyze fraud/dispute cases, disclosure
notification and any dispute related materials to ensure adherence
to Regulation E, VISA and NACHA regulations while striving towards
the highest recovery and member satisfaction.
- Develop policy, procedure manuals, and training materials for
Dispute Resolution to ensure consistent service quality.
- Responsible for the development of all Dispute Resolution staff
in order to maximize productivity and quality of the resolution
effort and limit charge-backs.
- Review daily reports and complete miscellaneous fraud
- Remain up-to-date on industry information, new products,
enhancements, system changes and compliance issues.
- Handle escalated disputes to ensure prompt resolution.
- Monitor logs and CAMs alerts to direct the Dispute Resolution
- Perform other duties as assigned.Education: High school
graduate or equivalent. Additional education in accounting or
business related field preferred. -Creditable Experience in Lieu of
Education: Not applicable -Experience/Skills: Must have two years
of previous experience in a similar position with demonstrated
ability to supervise. EFT/ATM experience or financial operations
experience preferred. Should be familiar with personal computers,
Microsoft Word and Excel, and have strong interpersonal skills, as
well as the ability to exercise discretionary judgment. Good verbal
and written communication skills. -Tenure: Not applicable -Dispute
Resolution Officer (Category 09) -Salary Pay Range: $63,233 -
$101,804 annually. Starting base salary will be determined based on
candidate experience, qualifications, education, and local or state
wage requirements, if applicable and will fall within the range
provided above. -In accordance with our Salary Administration
policy, new hire base salaries generally fall within the minimum to
midpoint of the listed range.
- Short-term and long-term incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plan that
has HSA and FSA options
- 401(k) plan with a 5% match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life and disability coverage
- Voluntary cash benefits for accident, hospitalization and
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous leave programs to include Paid Time Off accrual, Paid
Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- .Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Global Credit Union, Glendale , Dispute Resolution Officer, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...