Campus Head of Operations
Company: Academies of Math and Science
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Location: AMS Glendale - Glendale, AZ
Education Level: 4 Year Degree
Salary Range: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 Salary/year
Job Category: Management
Academies of Math and Science
Head of Operations
Location: 4540 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ 85301
With more than 20 years of experience and success in education, the
Academies of Math and Science is a K-8 public charter school
network that serves Title I communities in Tucson and Phoenix, AZ.
Reporting to the- -----Central Operations Team, the Head of
Operations will be responsible for all operational aspects of the
campus including student enrollment, student reporting, facility
management, non-academic student functions and activities, front
office management as well as managing operations staff.
AMS standards are all about going above and beyond with your direct
team, campus staff, students, and families. This position also
serves as the onsite human resources contact and implements
programs collaboratively with AMS Network. This position partners
with the School Principals and operational functions of the Network
to ensure the campus meets AMS standards.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the building and local operation of the school
including facilities, janitorial, and campus upkeep.
- Manages student enrollment processes and student data
- Partners with school leadership and follows network guidance on
decisions regarding salaries and benefits for all personnel,
including the evaluation of support staff.
- Manages human resource functions for campus employees in
partnership with the central human resources team.
- Researches, evaluates, purchases, and manages school services
including building maintenance, housekeeping and grounds in
partnership with network operations team.
- Purchasing and management of school supplies and equipment at
the campus level.
- Oversees student activities, before and after school, student
lunch program, etc.
- Partner with all local law enforcement and fire department to
ensures the safety of personnel and students in their use of the
facilities including the scheduling and management of required
drills (fire, lockdown, etc.)
- Manages the front office and specialized support staff ensuring
quality customer service to potential, new, and current student
- Ensures that maintains accurate and complete records of all
school assets. Why work for us?
- Supportive, collaborative culture with talented, smart,
incredible co-workers and leaders to learn from
- A high-paced environment that supports members of the team and
fosters a team environment
- Fully paid employee benefits including medical, dental,
short/long term disability, and life insurance; optional low-cost
vision insurance and 401k retirement plan (with 4% employer
- Comprehensive training, follow-up coaching, and weekly/monthly
professional development throughout the year Compensation: 60,000
to 70,000 salary per year, DOE.
Qualifications and competencies:
- Demonstrated knowledge of management principles and
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal
skills as well as attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently while maintain high professional
- Patience, flexibility, and a sense of humor
- Commitment to helping at-risk students prepare for and succeed
- Willingness and ability to address facility issues from
plumbing and sanitation to repair and maintenance
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- 3-5 years in a management role
- Experience with HR related functions preferred PM20
Keywords: Academies of Math and Science, Glendale , Campus Head of Operations, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!