Healthcare Customer Service
Company: RSI ENTERPRISES INC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The job of the Recovery Specialist is to make outbound calls,
receive incoming calls; all with the purpose of resolving the
outstanding balance via the necessary avenues. The Recovery
Specialist will also need to skip trace for the correct location of
debtors and properly follow up on all correspondence. There are
occasions the Recovery Specialist will also have to contact an
insurance company for account follow up and resolution.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Working a large case load of outstanding accounts
- Fielding incoming calls
- Making a minimum of 75 outbound calls
- Provide great customer service to every caller
- Negotiating account payoff, setting up payment plans &
answering general account questions
- Skip tracing where needed for better locate info.
- Adhering to all industry regulations, including HIPAA (medical
debts), TCPA, etc...
- Enjoy what you do!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- The ability to Multitask
- Excellent customer service
- Practice effective written and oral communication
- Time Management
- Stick to client specific processes and procedures
- The ability to handle multiple computer systems at one
- Creative talk offs, effective negotiation skills and proper
follow up habits
- Compliance with HIPAA, FCRA, FDCPA and all other applicable
laws and regulations
- Effective listening skills
- Organized and the ability to multitask
- Fast learner and the ability to troubleshoot
- Properly handle highly confidential information
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to use their hands to type; regularly required to sit for
extended periods of time, talk, hear and read; occasionally
required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is
occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Special
vision requirements for this job include close vision and ability
to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: RSI ENTERPRISES INC, Glendale , Healthcare Customer Service, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!