Tool Room Assistant/Attendant (Automotive)
Company: Ancora Education
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Tool Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the
security of the tool room inventory and providing for the check
in/out of tools and equipment to students and faculty. The Tool
Room Attendant is also responsible for maintaining inventory levels
and ensuring that all tools and equipment are in good working
condition and available for use.
- Issues and receives all tools/consumables to students and
- Verify all tools are accounted for before and after each
- Notify instructors and supervisor of discrepancies in check
- Maintain all tools in working order, repairing and servicing
broken/worn tools when appropriate, and removing & replacing
- Assist with requisitioning and acquiring of new tools and
- Maintain up to date inventory records.
- Keep the tool room clean and well organized at all times.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of inventory, equipment
- Maintain effect loss prevention systems ensuring security off
all assigned company assets.
- Diploma in related trades field from an academic institution
accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency that is
recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- Working knowledge of tools
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties
and responsibilities of job, including heavy lifting
- Basic computer skills
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- 1-3 years inventory control experience
- 1-3 years related trade experience
- 1-3 years loss prevention experience
Ancora Education is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive
work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that
maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all
employees and applicants for employment. All employment decisions
are made without regard to individual's age, race, color, religion
or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Ancora Education, Glendale , Tool Room Assistant/Attendant (Automotive), Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!