Company: Comprehensive Community Health Centers
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: JOB SUMMARY Care Coordinator will coordinate care
for patients through outreach, the authorization process, follow
up, scheduling of appointments, and health education. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support telephonic outreach to patients.
- Generate reports from multiple systems.
- Work assigned cases (outreach to patients, educate patients,
coordinate services, schedule patient visits etc.).
- Answer incoming calls.
- Understand the requirements of the caller and provide precise
information, triage appropriately.
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks
like call transfers, taking/sending messages, call interruptions,
holds, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls
- Be courteous and conscientious of call queue at all times.
- Support excellent customer service philosophy.
- Schedule new patient and follow up visit appropriately.
- Submit and/or follow-up on authorizations.
- Eligibility verification and reconciliation.
- Coordinate with clinic and clinical staff as needed.
- Stays in compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
- Good understanding of medical terminology.
- Maintain daily, positive communication with other
- Encourage a cooperative, team approach to interdepartmental
- Assist other departments as appropriate.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Perform other duties, as assigned. Requirements: EDUCATION,
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Medical Assistant Certificate preferred, or equivalent
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a medical office
- Must be bilingual Spanish PAY RATE: $18-22/hr BENEFITS:
Medical, Dental and Vision - 100% paid by Employer Life Insurance
and Accidental Dismemberment - 100% paid by Employer Paid Holidays
Paid Time Off 401K 401K Matching Flexible Spending Account Fringe
Supplemental Insurance PI200719125
Keywords: Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Glendale , CARE COORDINATOR, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!