Company: Barron Lighting Group
Posted on: January 21, 2023
About this role: Barron Lighting Group is a leader in
manufacturing and marketing its comprehensive line of lighting
solutions for commercial and industrial applications. We're looking
to grow our business with innovative people who can contribute to
our company culture and vision. As Product Specialist, you will
support the growth and profitability initiatives for Trace-Lite
brands within Barron Lighting Group. You will aid in new product
development projects as well as execute initiatives to optimize
sales, profitability, service, and life cycle management for the
brand(s). What makes this exciting:RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively assist with product development projects to meet
timeline, cost and performance requirements.
- Communication with both internal and external customers,
including international supply partners.
- Participate in maintaining all marketing collateral for all
relevant product lines: training material, spec sheets, brochures,
promotion pieces, carton graphics, sell sheets, web site, etc.
- Develop stocking strategies for assigned brand(s), ensuring
inventory will support market demand.
- Identify product cost reductions through manufacturing/
sourcing trade-off studies, value engineering, design improvements
- Develop product market expertise.
- Support Voice-of-Customer (VOC) event planning and
- Support Customers with technical and commercial needs on a
- Coordinate multiple projects, such as, NPD, extension, and
derivative development projects from start to finish.What you bring
to our vision:REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment in a
commercial or technical role preferred.
- Strong business and engineering/technical acumen.
- Technical, analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Self-directed with sound decision-making.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office/ Google and enterprise
- Experience and/or knowledge in electrical or lighting is
- Occasional travel may be required
- Previous lighting experience is a plus! Why Barron Lighting
Group:Barron Lighting Group in Glendale, Arizona has over 49 years
of experience manufacturing and marketing high quality lighting
products. Our deep-rooted core value of service and providing
satisfaction for customers, vendors and employees has led to
significant growth and success. At Barron, we believe our employees
are most important and instrumental in our success. It is our
desire to create an amazing place to work where employees feel a
part of the team, empowered, valued, heard, respected, and happy to
come to work every day. This is the Barron Way!
Barron Lighting Group offers competitive salaries, ongoing training
opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Great company culture!
- Hybrid work schedule available after completion of 6 months of
- Employee Reward Program
- Profit Sharing 401(k) Employer Match
- Benefit Package: BlueCross BlueShield Medical with FSA & HRA
options, Principal Dental and VSP Vision Plans
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled
/ Veterans / Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and
affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability, or any other basis protected under applicable federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Barron Lighting Group, Glendale , Product Specialist, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!