RN Cardiac Cath Lab
Company: Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Founded in 1926 Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a
334-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Glendale
California. The hospital offers a full complement of services
including its award winning heart center the colorectal surgery
institute a gastrointestinal program and is a Los Angeles County
approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of
humankindness with Dignity Health one of the nation's five largest
health care systems. Visit
more information. Responsibilities
20K Sign On eligible!!! Job Summary:
- Provides professional nursing care in accordance with the
nursing process and BRN scope of practice. Provides
effective,comprehensive evidence based nursing care to achieve
desired health outcomes.
- Organizes and prioritizes patient care activities balanced with
the needs and comfort of the patient. Collaborates with other
disciplines to insure comprehensive, holistic and effective plan of
care. Applies knowledge of current practice standards, guidelines,
statutes, rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates accountability for own ethical behavior and
supports ethical practice by addressing or escalating issues.
Serves as a patient advocate.
- 1 year acute care experience
- Minimal education as required for licensure
- Current California license as a Registered Nurse
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS
- Stroke (NIHSS) certification required within 30 days of hire
- BSN Preferred This position is represented by CNA
Keywords: Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health, Glendale , RN Cardiac Cath Lab, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!