Medical Assistant Substitute Instructor - AM / PM
Company: North-West College
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This is a faculty position directly reporting to the Campus
* Implements curriculum, as assigned by, and under Supervisor
* Plans and assigns activities in the classroom and/or clinical
* Identify learning needs of students, being cognizant of the
physical, mental and emotional status of learners.
* Maintains records of student progress, attendance and grades.
* Prepares, administers, and grades written and practical
* Devise written lesson plans and implements through lecture,
* Participates in meetings with Program Director or designee.
* Participates in the selection and preparation of instructional
*REQUIREMENTS AND EDUCATION: *
* 3 years' experience in the field required
* MA Certification of completion/diploma required
* High School Diploma
Job Type: Part-time
* 4 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Glendale, CA 91203: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Medical Assistants: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: North-West College, Glendale , Medical Assistant Substitute Instructor - AM / PM, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!