Custom Home Builder
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Please find the bellow job for Custom Home Builder @ Glendale
*Must Haves: *
*Residential Custom Home Building 5+ years*
*Work 85% in the field*
*Custom Home Builder-Project Manager*
* Build and run jobs according to the scope and contract
* Define all tasks and resources needed to complete the
* Maintain and update jobsite binder and documentation. This
includes updating all scopes, specifications, and selection
documentation when changes are made.
* Meet with the client throughout the project to ensure that the
items below are adhered to: Finalize any product details that may
have not been defined in the scope
Provide job schedule and updates to schedule
Set job and quality expectations throughout the job
Inspect conformance to job plans, details, and scope through out
* Oversee the development of any additional construction documents/
plans needed for the project.
* Work closely with Admin at beginning of job to ensure all
required information is on the jobsite in the correct format &
* Procure the necessary permits to begin the project if not done
* Inspection coordination. It is highly encouraged to have the
individual M,P, & E contractors call in their own inspections and
be present at the jobsite to meet the inspector.
* Develop/maintain a team atmosphere while coordinate all
sub-contractors and suppliers needed to complete the project. If
needed, obtains multiple bids from vendors and subcontractors by
specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors;
negotiating price to meet company budgets.
* Assist in budget management.
* Provide and update a schedule weekly to homeowners via a Friday
update email in a company format. Summarize the past week and the
following week to come.
* Order, manage and track needed materials to ensure all deliveries
will be on time.
* Quality Control- this is one of the most important parts of a
Project Manager's job description. Delivering quality to the client
is our key to success. It is expected that Project Manager will
inspect each sub-contractor's work at the completion, and
coordinate necessary punch lists prior to any sub-contractor being
* Recognize and define any problems that may occur and create a
solution with all those involved. Communicate a written follow-up
of what was agreed upon.
* Managing any changes that are added to minimize the impact on the
* Reviewing the management process after the project is over.
Identify any steps in the process that can be improved upon for the
* Identify, create, and process any and all client change
* Update / adjust project schedule for the entire project and
inform the client to the affects the change will have on the
* Alert Accounting Department of project benchmarks so that
progress, change order, and completion billing are done in a timely
manner, typically communicated in a weekly production meeting.
* Completing all job close out tasks which consist of (but are not
limited to): marking paint, flooring and grout containers on site,
providing contact information of all Sub Contractors used to Admin,
collect and present all appliance/equipment brochures and serial
* Assist in updating the Google Drive/company server to include the
database of subcontractors and suppliers.
* Communicate with the Director of Operations regularly.
* Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
* Conducting weekly "tailgate" safety meetings with all field
employees using Company provided documents. Ensure all daily
activities with anyone operating in or around the jobsite meets
* Completes OSHA 30-hr certification within 6 months of hire.
* Maintain clean and safe jobsites. Jobsites will be cleaned at the
end of everyday by all of those working on said project. Our image
is everything and must be maintained, no exceptions.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops such as IICRC; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks or marketing events,
which sometimes occur after normal business hours; participating in
* Use the company Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In pages by
helping to assist in posting weekly updates and pictures of
projects we are working on as part of a company collaborative
* *Be forward thinking, resourceful, and innovative* at finding the
best ways to ensure the company's long term success and growth.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Glendale, AZ 85306: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
*Speak with the employer*
Keywords: Wintegrity, Glendale , Custom Home Builder, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!