Company: Acosta, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
The primary responsibility of the Customer Advisor I is to provide
support for the implementation of Category Management and other
related business insights initiatives within a designated customer.
The Customer Advisor I will routinely visit customers in the market
with business managers and clients to drive category management
initiatives. - The Customer Advisor I will assist in conducting
store audits to view assortments, space, merchandising, and pricing
requirements in assigned categories.
- Establish and maintain a partnership with business managers and
clients in the development of strategic plans for category
management within the customer team.
- Work as integral part of assigned team assisting business
managers and/or space technologists in presenting category
management reviews to customers.
- Analyze base insights presentations for assigned clients
represented in the customer team.
- Maintain frequent internal contact with the category managers
and or key customer personnel externally in the market, hub, client
or customer team and assist them in their category management
- Coordinate efforts with the Center of Shared Business
Iintelligence (CSBI) category analysts to manage the completion of
all base presentations in order to meet the time frames and needs
of the customer team.
- Collaborate with CSBI to maintain and update all syndicated
scanning databases needed in the analysis for customer, client
and/or market reviews.
- Utilize and understand IRI and ACNielsen syndicated scanning
data, customer point-of-sale and loyalty data and systems used to
generate the information for category reviews.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must have a college degree and 3-5 years experience in category
management, sales and/or other industry related functions.
- Must have prior work experience in data analysis and systems
and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of the technology involved
to operate and maintain these systems.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have a high degree of proficiency in Windows and related
software applications including spreadsheets, word processing,
graphics, e-mail, fax, database management, ACNielsen Workstation,
NITRO and IRI Data Server.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others. - Must be
able to operate a calculator, computer, printer, fax machine,
telephone and copy machine.
- The competency and skills required are: -
-- Passion / Attitude / Sense of Urgency; Sense of ownership (act
like an owner, plan to win); -- Collaborative / Teamwork focus; --
Intellectual Curiosity / Creativity; emotional intelligence; --
Organized (strong organizational skills); Organizational savvy; --
Sales minded (understands sales); -- Collaboration with sales team
& retailer; Ask the right questions (consultative thinking;
understand shopper data; sales/shopper decomposition; -- Ability to
uncover and understand retailer pain points (operations etc.);
understand major client objectives; understand space analytics; --
Project management; negotiation skills; presentation skills;
translate macro trends to implications/Insights; -- Story telling
with information; ability to look across the store not just analyze
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta
Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Glendale , Customer Advisor, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!