Company: BETHESDA GROUP
Posted on: September 23, 2022
392 LIFESTREAM at Glendale AL IL - GLENDALE, AZ
Restaurant - Food Service
Assures dining areas are pleasant, clean, safe and comfortable for
residents meals. Serves residents meals and buses tables and cleans
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Cleans and prepares dining room and tables in restaurant style
dining appearance. Sets tables and assures condiments are filled
- Prepares drink station and/or salad bar according to department
policies and procedures.
- Takes orders for meals from residents using excellent customer
- Assures drinks are filled according to residents requests and
are kept filled as needed.
- Serves residents according to their choices using a pleasant,
patient voice and attitude.
- Cleans tables, chairs, floors, equipment, dishes and kitchen
following communitys policies and procedures.
- Sets up room trays and delivers to residents as needed.
- Stocks supplies as requested.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents personal information in
and out of the community and protects and supports residents
- Maintains a professional appearance by wearing clean, pressed
required uniform and a demeanor that encourages a positive
nurturing environment for the residents, families, vendors, and
- Maintains a positive customer service environment and practices
honesty and integrity in all aspects of performance.
- Assists residents to dining room, makes sure all residents are
given an opportunity for a meal.
Managerial Breadth/Scope of Job
There are no managerial duties for this position
- Interpersonal skills to communicate with residents and
- Must show compassion and genuinely care for the elderly and
- Must be knowledgeable of the location of the MSDS sheets on
hazardous materials and able to understand the guidelines.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Have appropriate health certifications as required by local,
state and federal health departments.
- Must be fluent in English in order to communicate effectively
with staff and residents.
Must possess education that provides skills to read and comprehend
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Working Environment/Physical Requirements
Light physical effort required to handle object up to 20 pounds
occasionally and up to 10 pounds frequently. Must be able to bend,
stoop, and handle bulky objects.
Keywords: BETHESDA GROUP, Glendale , Server, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!