Part-Time Teller - 65th & Bell
Company: MidFirst Bank
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description Tellers are responsible for efficiently processing a
variety of customer transactions while providing the highest level
of service and identifying bank products and services that would be
beneficial to potential and existing customers. Tellers must be
proactive, friendly and courteous. Duties will include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Greet customers and facilitate a welcoming and customer-focused
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to help
identify financial products and services that meet their needs
- Build customer loyalty by developing relationships and always
offering exceptional service
- Process customer transactions efficiently and accurately in a
fast-paced environment; maintaining a balanced cash drawer and
adhere to internal controls and procedures
- Respond to customer inquiries and concerns by researching and
identifying positive solutions This list includes the current
primary responsibilities of this position. It is not intended to be
all-inclusive and is subject to change, as needed, for the purpose
of operational efficiency. This position is required to participate
in both informal and formal training (paid) and must successfully
pass the Teller Certification test to operate a Teller drawer.
Formal training consists of one full week of training/testing which
is conducted within your first 3 weeks of employment and is
scheduled Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Minimum of 6 months of cash handling experience in a retail
sales environment and/or previous banking experience
- Excellent customer-service skills, including oral and written
- Ability to effectively contribute to a positive team
environment and work toward achieving goals
- Careful attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Must adhere closely to bank procedures and regulations
- Strong work ethic and high integrity
- Strong computer and 10 key skills
- Outgoing, assertive, confident, and enthusiastic personality
- Knowledge of banking products and procedures
- Successful sales record in a retail sales or banking
- Bilingual (fluent verbal and written Spanish) skills
- Proficiency with all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook,
Excel etc.) Physical Requirements: This position requires long
periods of standing or sitting as well as typing and repetitive
motion. Candidates must possess the ability to lift and carry cash
drawers, coin bags, and boxes sometimes weighing as much as 25
pounds. MidFirst Banking Center Hours of Operation:
- Standard Hours: Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and
Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Shift differential is available for certain hours - $5/hr for
Monday through Friday from 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., Saturday's from
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Candidates must be available to work weekend hours.
Keywords: MidFirst Bank, Glendale , Part-Time Teller - 65th & Bell, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!