Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
standards of pre-procedure assessment and post anesthesia care and
recovery. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current
evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable
enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a
good fit for you.---Position: Outpatient Endoscopy Pre-op/PACU RN,
per diemRequired Education and Credentials
- Must have current unrestricted California RN license and be in
good standing with the state board of nursing.
- Current AHA BLS and ACLS required prior to working first shift.
- -Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a Registered Nurse in
an inpatient or outpatient GI/Endoscopy PACU setting. -
- Will also accept a minimum of 3 years of full-time experience
as a Registered Nurse in critical care areas including: ER, ICU,
Cath Lab, and/or Procedural Sedation in lieu of dedicated
GI/Endoscopy experience. -
- Familiarity with recovering patients from Endoscopy procedures
such colonoscopy and EGD is preferred. -
- Competency with post procedure recovery MAC anesthesia and
conscious sedation patients, strong assessment skills are required.
- Will be expected to work in the admissions area (pre-procedure
assessment, peripheral IV start, pre-procedure documentation) and
post-anesthesia care (recovery) area in a fast paced work
environment. -Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19
vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines
vary between facility partners and geographic regions.---How to
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---
Keywords: CareRev, Glendale , Registered Nurse RN, Pre-Op, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!