Security Guard - Shopping Center
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionSecurity Officer - Now Hiring!$500 sign-on bonus
($250 after 30 days and $250 after 90 days of employment) if you
have an active AZ guard license. Work today, get paid today, with
DailyPay! GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that
allows you to access your pay on day 1 of work.If you're hired for
a role at GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a paycheck
again! DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expensesYou've got the right skills. What you
need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree,
and we're hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse
work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in
Professional training programs that cover every aspect of
delivering world class security services. And every industry counts
on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are,
too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the
largest privately owned security services company in the world.
We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a **SECURITY OFFICER!At GardaWorld, we know your
compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting
rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team here in
Phoenix, AZ!Compensation: $16.00 / hour$500 sign-on bonus ($250
after 30 days and $250 after 90 days of employment) if you have an
active AZ guard license.Shifts available: Friday and Saturday
3pm-11pm and Sunday and Monday 11pm-7am (32 hours)About the job::
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- Decent driving recordYour background:
- Driver's license
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- Arizona Guard Card If you want a real career opportunity where
you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your
success, check us out. We're a global organization that embraces
our cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication,
and sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have
plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your
future with us today.QualificationsEducation
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Glendale , Security Guard - Shopping Center, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!