Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
Company: Therapy Tree
Posted on: August 6, 2022
OverviewTherapy Tree is currently accepting applications for -a
- Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA)!ScheduleFull
Time Part Time and 1099 opportunities available -Our PhilosophyAt
Therapy Tree, we endeavor to treat the whole person with a
multidisciplinary family-centered approach. We are one tree with
many branches, and we coordinate together to provide the best
overall outcome for our patients and to empower children and adults
to live more rich and fulfilling lives. We provide evidence based,
results oriented therapy which is tailored to meet the needs of
each individual.Our therapists use motivating and fun activities to
encourage children, capture their interest, and provide successful
and motivating experiences in order to help children to progress in
their skills and to develop a love for learning and a strong
self-esteem.RequirementsCOTA - Certified Occupational Therapist
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Current Arizona COTA licensure.
- At least one year of experience working with children as a
certified occupational therapy assistant.
- Fingerprint clearance card.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred.DutiesCOTA -
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Treat pediatric patients in need of occupational therapy.
- Educate and train patients/parents/caregivers.
- Collaborate with other therapists and assistants.Benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision (50% of Employee Premium Paid by Therapy
- Life Insurance
- 401k* (1:1 match up to 4% with immediate vesting)
- 40 hours of PTO
- 40 hours of Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
- National Association Dues Reimbursement
- Liability Insurance Reimbursement
- Fingerprint Clearance Card Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Milestone Trips
- Referral bonuses
- Monthly EOS Gym Membership
- Access to high-quality therapy materials
- and more!Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Therapy Tree, Glendale , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA), Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!