Company: Barron Lighting Group
Posted on: August 2, 2022
About this role: Barron Lighting Group is a leader in
manufacturing and marketing its comprehensive line of lighting
solutions for commercial and industrial applications. We're looking
to grow our business with innovative people who can contribute to
our company culture and vision. As Marketing Coordinator, you will
work alongside the Sales and Marketing team to gain information
about our customer satisfaction through marketing campaigns,
internal and external research, and other creative measures.What
makes this exciting:RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs tasks including direct mail, telemarketing,
advertising, publicity, community relations, special events
- Coordinates design, production and distribution of publications
and other promotional materials such as press releases,
advertisements, catalogs, brochures, flyers, signage, A/V
presentations, displays, exhibits, etc.
- Coordinates advertising placement and schedules.
- Researches and prepares budget proposals for marketing purposes
and administers marketing budget(s).
- Modification of Engineering installation instructions.
- Organize all aspects of tradeshows (payment, samples, displays,
SWAG, ordering show materials, arranging for transportation
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.What you bring to our
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience required or the equivalent
combination of education and experienceWhy Barron Lighting
Group:Barron Lighting Group in Glendale, Arizona has over 49 years
of experience manufacturing and marketing high quality lighting
products. Our deep-rooted core value of service and providing
satisfaction for customers, vendors and employees has led to
significant growth and success. At Barron, we believe our employees
are most important and instrumental in our success. It is our
desire to create an amazing place to work where employees feel a
part of the team, empowered, valued, heard, respected, and happy to
come to work every day. This is the Barron Way! Barron Lighting
Group offers competitive salaries, ongoing training opportunities
and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Great company culture!
- Genuine work/life balance.
- Employee Reward Program
- Profit Sharing 401(k) Employer Match
- Benefit Package: BlueCross BlueShield Medical with FSA & HRA
options, Principal Dental and VSP Vision Plans
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Long-Term Disability We are an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans /
Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative
action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Barron Lighting Group, Glendale , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!