Talent Acquisition Coordinator - HYBRID
Company: CSAA Insurance Group
Posted on: June 22, 2022
External candidates: In order for your application to be
correctly processed please sign-in before you apply
Internal candidates: Please go to Workday and click "Find Jobs"
link under Career
Thank you for considering opportunities with us!
Talent Acquisition Coordinator - HYBRID
R5330 Talent Acquisition Coordinator - HYBRID (Open)
Colorado Springs, Colorado, Glendale, Arizona, Mt Laurel, New
Jersey, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
We are actively hiring for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator! Join
us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving
We are looking for a motivated, innovative individual, who thinks
big and moves fast with a passion for service excellence.
* Work with Campus Recruiting Lead to implement a university
relations strategy including sourcing events at target schools,
identifying clubs/organizations that meet our talent and diversity
needs, and engaging in outreach to target college recruitment
* Conduct resume reviews, recruiter phone screens, handle applicant
communication/follow up, and interview set-up.
* Work with the Inclusion and Belonging Recruiting Lead to promote
the company as an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion and
support hiring initiatives aimed to increase the representation of
underrepresented groups, veterans, and those with disabilities.
* Support recruiting event operations including event registration,
event staffing, and ensuring materials are sent out to
* Track event inventory and shipments, and help with ordering new
* Develop and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the
positions we are recruiting for in support of the Operations
division and other openings.
* Actively participate in meetings by providing input, expressing
opinions, offering resolutions, and ensuring that others have an
opportunity to voice their thoughts.
* Use technology platforms such as Handshake, Ripple Match, and
Phenom People to post jobs, engage in recruiting marketing in an
effort to increase visibility to target emerging talent and handle
recruiting events (including both pre-event preparation &
post-event follow up).
* Coordinates college "super interview days" including calendar
invites, internal prep meetings, confirmation details, and day-of
materials such as resume packets and interview guides.
* Create a positive experience that aligns with our employment
* Build connections with the immediate team as well as the greater
Talent Acquisition and divisional teams.
* Actively build collaborative and consultative relationships with
* Provide program management to support the Intern and Emerging
Talent Programs including onboarding activities, networking
activities, capturing content for social channels, calendar
management, and various offboarding & separation activities (i.e.,
* Support management of shared email inbox.
What would make us excited about you
* Bachelor's degree and/or 2+ years of experience in a corporate
* Previous experience preferred with talent acquisition, personal
or corporate event planning/coordination, campus recruiting, or
diversity and inclusion.
* Phenomenal teammate with a can-do demeanor who is upbeat and
curious to learn; be a valuable team member who recognizes the
importance of their work and the business they serve.
* A high degree of project coordination and outstanding
* Effectively prioritize tasks while also being flexible to
multi-task and/or switch tasks frequently.
* Familiarity in the use of an Applicant Tracking System to perform
recruitment workflow process, or with the ability to quickly learn
applicant-tracking software and other recruitment systems.
Why join us
* Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
* Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do honorable
work, and we live our core beliefs.
* Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of
our dynamic team at: Benefits (aaa.com)
Let's work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email,
so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't
miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works
in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our
differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA
Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture
where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage
their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique
identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company
and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process please contact
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
This role is designated as an office or an office-flexible
(combination of working in the office and remotely) role that is
essential. If you are hired, where you will be working may be
temporarily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Covid-19
vaccination, while encouraged, is not a requirement for employment,
but your decision to disclose your vaccination status may impact
your work location. Office or office-flexible employees are
currently eligible to work in CSAA offices if they provide proof of
full vaccination for COVID-19. CSAA anticipates that all office and
office-flexible whether vaccinated or not will be able to work in
CSAA offices at some future point in time. Office-essential and
office-flexible employees can work in CSAA offices without proof of
a full vaccination only if they have been granted an exception.
Per Nevada SB293 we are disclosing the compensation, or range
thereof, for roles that will be, or could be, performed in Nevada.
If performed in Nevada, this position has a salary range of
$71,000-$84,000. In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal
Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the compensation, or a range
thereof, for roles that will be, or could be performed in Colorado.
If performed in Colorado, this position has a(n) salary range of
$68,000-$80,000. The role includes an opportunity for a
company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual
Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 7% of eligible pay.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly
or salary compensation available for a position may vary by
location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time
and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, Glendale , Talent Acquisition Coordinator - HYBRID, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!