Sr Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Establish and drive procurement of material and services in
alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity /
category and/or region as per Annual Operating Plan and Strategic
Plan. You will have site responsibility for driving competitive
commodity and category supply strategies to achieve lowest Total
Cost for your site, reduced Working capital via Negotiation
planning and execution, High Growth Region Sourcing, Value
Engineering and Sole/ Single Source elimination. You will manage
Supplier Performance to support your commodity/category and/or
region and ensure supply continuity. You will be managing several
projects in dynamic environment. You will ensure compliance with
company business policies and procedures, Export /Import
- Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting
- Right and Fast execution of strategies to align with business
Growth and New Product Introductions
- Manage Site Category and Commodity Strategies including spend
analysis, Benchmarking, Cost, Market Analysis and Global Technology
/ Economic trends
- Ensure Relationship development and management with key Supplier
- Align with Site Sales, Marketing, Technology, Business,
Operations, Finance and Quality and Other Honeywell Businesses
- Manage Supplier selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation,
Contracting and supplier performance processes
- Improve Working Capital thru Payment Terms extensions, Payment
cycle optimization, Vendor Managed Inventories Inventory and Lead
- Assist in Site Tactical Procurement escalations, reconciliations
and reporting as required
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Some experience in procurement
- Working and/or Leading in Site Team Environments
- Project Management and/or Contract Management Experience
- Professional Certifications in Project/Supply Chain/
- Team Leader experience in Supply
- Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
- Experience with SAP or site relevant ERP systems, E Sourcing
Platforms, Request for Quotation Tools, Project Management
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
- Masters Degree
JOB ID: HRD168403
Location: 1300 W Warner Rd.,Tempe,Arizona,85284,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Glendale , Sr Strategic Sourcing Specialist, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!