Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Sign on bonus available
$20K for experienced OR Nurses
Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center, now part of
CommonSpirit Health, formed between Catholic Health Initiatives
(CHI) and Dignity Health,. We are large acute care, nonprofit
community hospital serving the Glendale community. We have 334-bed,
our hospital offers a full complement of services, including its
award-winning heart center, the colorectal surgery institute, a
gastrointestinal program, and is a Los Angeles County approved
primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of
humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's five largest
health care systems.
As a surgical services nurse with us, you are expected to apply
your surgical nursing knowledge and skills in the operating room
and it doesn't stop there. Most patients never realize the part you
played in getting them through one of their most vulnerable
moments. Honoring your commitment to care for others is thanks
enough. Our leadership is visible and the hospital is expanding its
services. Call is required and is based on shift and patient
volume. Our surgical department consists of 8 operating rooms with
a designated cardiac and urology suite. The OR suites are equipped
with state-of-the-art lighting, tables, and equipment. While all
service lines are supported, hearts, vascular, major ortho and
neuro spine are the most prominent. The recent addition of the
DaVinci Xi will allow this surgery department to provide a high
level of care. This collaborative department supports learning and
professional growth. We believe in a teamwork approach where each
person is respected and valued.
Glendale Memorial provides you with the same level of care you
provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and
offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
* Free membership to our Care@Work program helping employees with
childcare, pet care, or dependent adults
* Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Flexible spending accounts
* Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
* Matching Retirement Programs
* Wellness Program
If you are ready to experience a culture driven by talent,
technology, innovation, and humankindness, connect with us
* Apply cultural sensitivity to all patients, caregivers, and
* Develop and implement a nursing care plan for surgical
* Collaborate with other professionals to ensure operating rooms
are prepped with necessary equipment and supplies
* Demonstrate kindness and compassion
* 2 years acute hospital experience in OR.
* BLS and ACLS required.
* Current California license as a Registered Nurse.
This position is represented by CNA.
Keywords: Common Spirit, Glendale , RN Surgery, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!