Posted on: May 13, 2022
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way,
our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by
our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized
solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures. Position
Summary: The Account Representative assists Account Manager,
Account Executives, Producers, Brokers in servicing designated
group of clients or book of business as it relates to marketing,
claims, administration, and sales. Essential Duties &
- Typically assigned to accounts having less complex needs with
no renewal goals associated with assigned accounts.
- Under direction of more senior staff, provides administrative
support to an assigned group of clients.
- Resolves customer service inquiries that require research and
interactions with carriers or agents.
- Generally requires assistance when resolving more complex
- Day-to-day client contacts are generally mid- or lower-level
client staff and contact with clients.
- Responds to client questions and maintains a log of
- Markets new and renewal accounts according to company
- Evaluates all proposals to include in spreadsheets.
- Prepares renewals and client information presentations and
assists in preparing RFP responses.
- May provide guidance and direction to Customer Service Reps or
administrative support. Required:
- High School Diploma/GED and 1 or more years of related
- Appropriate license Work Traits:
- Understanding of the insurance brokerage business and customer
service processes/tasks U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Are you 18 years of age or older or can you demonstrate legal
capacity to enter a contract?
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure Gallagher
offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more. Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled
to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against
nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability,
national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship,
veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or
perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected
characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in
all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but
not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer,
demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In
addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known
physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant
with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue
hardship on the operation of our business. Additional
Keywords: Gallagher, Glendale , Account Representative, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!