Court Packs Associate
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Are you looking for a career that allows you to give back to the
community? Interested in helping to save lives and reduce traffic
incidents? Check out a career with Redflex Traffic Systems!
The Court Pack Associate is involved in transaction processing of
requests for Court Packs, Discovery Requests, Open Records Requests
and Subpoena Requests in a standardized format. The team is also
responsible for processing photo enforcement incidents received
from digital camera systems nationwide. This team is responsible
for responding to requests from jurisdictions for evidence
packages, discovery requests, open-records requests forwarded by
the Team Lead and/or manager and subpoena responses.
The team is also responsible for verification of the violations,
retrieval of DMV data for the registered owner of the vehicle,
printing and mailing of the requested citations, responsible for
the opening of incoming mail, performing data entry information
from Affidavits of Non-Liability, preparation of court evidence
packages, handling calls from jurisdiction personnel and/or
violators and providing assistance for handling of citations. T
The Court Pack Associate will be responsible for assisting in
changes to court packages and setting up initial court package
templates as needed. The Court Pack Team is expected to assist in
processing photo enforcement incidents as needed and directed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Review photos and data associated with a violation captured by
red light, mobile speed van,or fixed speed traffic enforcement
cameras. Determine if a violation occurred by reviewing the
evidentiary photos and corresponding video.
- Apply rules of each jurisdiction to determine whether to accept
or reject the incident.
- Provide timely response and supply requested packages in the
agreed upon format for all
- requests for Court Evidence Packages received via e-mail, fax
- Provide completed FOIA Discovery, and other evidentiary
documentation to internal an external customers, as directed by the
Custodian of Records.
- Professionally communicate with internal and external customers
on all matters related to the Court Pack Team.
- Determine if the incident is prosecutable per the issuance
criteria rules of the jurisdiction.
- Determine the state for the license plate on the vehicle in the
plate photo through use of on-line license plate reference web
sites and state license plate hardcopy manuals. Enter thelicense
plate alpha/number sequence.
- Obtain registered owner information from the state Department
of Motor Vehicles.
- Cross check the vehicle make/model information retrieved from
DMV to ensure accuracy of the registered owner information.
- Apply issuance criteria rules for each specific jurisdiction
after the DMV information is obtained for the registered owner of
the vehicle (i.e. special handling for Gendermismatches,
- Enter Affidavit of Non Liability Information when received from
- Apply processing time rules for all stages of processing to
ensure all deadlines are met.
- Review issuance criteria regularly for assigned cities to
ensure departmental documentation is accurate at all times.
- Ensure a backup is trained for all assigned areas of
responsibility and that those areas are covered during planned
- Report any equipment related issues timely to ensure they are
- Escalate if reported issues are not resolved timely.
- May be requested and/or required to operate a company vehicle
and/or drive on company business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Six months in Citation Processing or equivalent experience which
Drug Test and 7 Year Felony Background Check Investigation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong multi-tasking skills. Accurate and fast typing skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Physical strength and ability sufficient to perform lifting, moving
and carrying. This is defined, for example, as regularly exerting
force sufficient to lift & maneuver up to 35 - 40 lbs, such as
boxes of paper.
Operating or working around moving equipment such as a
Sitting or standing for extended periods will be a requirement.
Reviewing data and/or images on a P/C Monitor, Laptop or tablet for
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness
MetLaw, Life Mart, Employee Assistance
Pet Insurance, Payroll Shopping 401(k) match
Keywords: Redflex, Glendale , Court Packs Associate, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!