CNC Operator I, 3 Axis
Posted on: November 19, 2021
To apply visit www.careersatfralock.com
CNC Operator I, 3 Axis
Full Time + Benefits
Hours - 2:30PM - 11:00PM / Mon-Fri
Fralock is a rapidly growing, well-established manufacturing
company, headquartered in the Santa Clarita Valley that has a
50-year history of excellence. We are looking for people who
exemplify strong work ethics, values, dedication and character that
thrive in a fast-paced environment, which is focused on exploring
and developing the next generation technology while offering
opportunities for advancement.
We offer Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday time, traditional 401K and Roth
investment options with discretionary employer contribution, annual
bonus program (conditions apply), major Medical/Dental/Vision/Flex
Plans, company paid Life Insurance, and many more!
If you are still reading Check this out!
Culture Vision: Our results driven team strives to deliver
extraordinary outcomes through our passionate commitment to each
other, collaboration, courage and innovation
- Call up 3-axis CNC programs
- Set-up machine and produce parts
- Participate in 5S and Lean /CI
This position requires access to information controlled under the
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export
Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be
a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally
means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be
a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have
been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been
granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
- Set up equipment/machinery and install equipment or attachments
on machinery or related structures.
- Read and understand job traveler instructions, technical drawings
and set-up diagrams.
- Measure and record products or materials to control quality
- Monitor machinery/equipment operation to detect problems
- Use hand tools; Adjust production equipment / machinery setup
- Load or unload material onto machinery
- Clean equipment or machinery.
- Apply Procedures and Work Instructions
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow instructions and
- Compare for correctness, count accurately
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve results.
- Basic mathematics for daily use formulas.
Positive attitude, Team player, Manufacturing/CNC
experience/background, Cleanroom experience
High school diploma, GED or five (5) years work experience
No specific experience required
Requires using hands to handle tools or controls.
Requires repetitive movement.
Must have vision (with or without assistance) capable of seeing
small objects at a close distance.
Requires prolonged standing/sitting.
Requires lifting up to 25lbs
This position must pass post offer drug test, Pre-work Screen, and
background check. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Keywords: Fralock, Glendale , CNC Operator I, 3 Axis, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!