Company: Copa Health
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Who We Are
Copa Health provides the best possible services and supports that
assist each individual in achieving their own personal vision of
recovery, wellness and a life in the community. We currently have
150+ locations including; day programs, group homes, respite and
habilitation care, clinics, outpatient services, counseling
services and overall integrated care. We serve approximately 19,000
members annually.Our purpose is to; inspire health, hope and
happiness by delivering world class solutions to individuals,
families and communities.Each year, compassionate and dedicated
employees deliver life changing services that support individuals
and families who have disabilities to achieve higher levels of
self-sufficiency, resiliency and wellness. Through our employees
efforts, lives are improved, families are enriched and communities
are positively changed in dramatic ways. Because of the vulnerable
population we serve, working at Copa Health is both a unique
privilege and great responsibility. By focusing on our values of;
people first, compassion, integrity, perseverance, accountability
and innovation; our employees feel rewarded and fulfilled, while
delivering the highest level of service.Who We NeedWe are currently
accepting applications for a full-time Office Assistant, to work at
our Arrowhead location in Glendale, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM.JOB
SUMMARY (Including, but not limited to)
- Schedule member's appointments, ensures service tickets are in
- Collects and validates insurance information.
- Records no-show and appointment changes.
- Creates and maintains member charts.
- Compiles clinical information as requested.
- Collects, monitors, scans and enters data/information into the
electronic health records or as assigned.
- As receptionist greets, receives, and escorts participants to
appointments as needed.
- Handles matters as directed.
- Maintains communications with the staff.
- Completes reminder calls to the participants regarding their
- Maintains cooperative and effective workplace relationships and
adheres to the company's Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Maintains client confidentiality and adherence to HIPAA
requirements at all times.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED.
- Experience: One to three years' experience in office clerical
setting. Medical and/or Behavioral health experience
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in typing, using computer
software, i.e., EHR/EMR systems, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and
Internet is essential.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, problem solve, and work
effectively with people and in a team environment.
- Capacity to engage in multiple activities without losing track
of needed results.
- Strong attention to issues relating to utilization management
and fiscal sustainability.
- Take Initiatives and see tasks to completion.What You'll
When you join our team as a full-time team member, you'll receive:
- Generous PTO program - up to 3 weeks off your first year with
continued accruals each pay period!
- 9 paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- Medical Vision, and Dental
- H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A. (with select medical plans)
- Group Life/AD&D and Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability and Life/AD&D
- 403(b) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
Copa Health, powered by Marc Community Resources and Partners In
Recovery, is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by
law. Pre-Employment Criminal Background and Drug Testing Required.
Keywords: Copa Health, Glendale , Office Assistant, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!