Allscripts System Architect
Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Posting Note: Phoenix Children's is searching for
a highly qualified Allscripts Architect who has extensive
background in Allscripts application management. Preferably someone
who has served as an Architect for another Allscripts organization
or in a Sr. Analyst role. The individual must show a passion for
serving in this highly visible role within PCH IT and have
excellent organization and communication skills.
The Enterprise Allscripts System Architect provides primary
application expertise for the Allscripts Sunrise application(s),
through the effective installation, configuration, operation and
maintenance of application software and technical infrastructures.
This position provides leadership in projects and problem
resolution for system(s) by ensuring that system hardware, software
and related procedures adhere to organizational values. This
position is responsible for systems that cross multiple business
functions (e.g., clinical, radiology, pharmacy, registration and
scheduling) and acts as the primary subject matter expert for the
technical aspects of the Allscripts Sunrise System. The role
requires broad knowledge for how our surrounding systems integrate
with our Allscripts EHR.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Provides primary application expertise for the Allscripts
Sunrise Applications used by PCH
- Takes a lead role in installing new Sunrise applications
- Takes a subject matter expert role in configuring Sunrise
- Providers guidance and input into the effective and reliable
operation and support of the Sunrise Applications used by PCH
- May lead the deployment of new modules, upgrades, fixes and new
- Provides leadership in complex problem resolution with new and
existing Sunrise application modules
- Leads the development of test plans, including robust test
cases from application/technical support perspective
- Provides education and mentorship for non-clinical areas of PCH
implementing Sunrise modules while leveraging other IT Teams to
- Consistently Accountable
- Keeps commitments
- Participates and leads implementation projects by completing
all assigned project tasks
- Effectively participates in department
- Guides and mentors other team members by answering questions
and providing ad hoc help.
- Acknowledges and assumes responsibility for actions, decisions,
configurations, and implementations.
- Applies varying leadership skills and traits that create
solutions and results to unexpected situations.
- Consistently Self-Directed
- Confirms understanding of project needs and personal
- Communicates progress on application updates, packet installs
and any Allscripts system related concerns.
- Escalates to Clinical and Business IT leaders when
- Identifies needs and participates in process improvement
initiatives (e.G., rounding, committees). Takes a problem,
knowledge of workflow and designs a best-practice solution for the
end users and supports strategic direction of the organization and
support all Sunrise Application workflows.
- Works well under pressure, takes direction, works well
individually and within a team.
- Identifies needs, constraints, priorities of assigned work and
organizes time efficiently
- Is curious and seeks out new learning opportunities or
solutions and effectively applies them in their current role.
- Takes a leadership role in resolution of system issues.
- Maintains knowledge of application services, application
integration and architecture patterns.
- Consistently demonstrates a collaborative communication style
- Oral and written communication is clear and concise
- Maintains a pleasant and caring attitude.
- Represents IT positively to other parts of the
- Is open to new ideas.
- Demonstrates active listening skills
- Communicates technical information and ideas in ways that
others will understand.
- Works closely with the vendor and maintains effective vendor
- Acts as key adviser for applications that span across multiple
business and discipline units.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Glendale , Allscripts System Architect, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!